INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Add Reply

Marek, Aurora - M - 26 - Ian Somerhalder
Marek 1
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:18 PM
Marek 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- 124 posts -

Healer / Merchant
26 years old
- Ian Somerhalder -
Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.

• Laid back • Reckless •
• Protective • Hot Headed •

Marek
basics
full name: Marek
nicknames: Idiot, Asshole, God
date of birth: 13th March
place of birth: Taneka, Sankru Territory
current residence: Trikru Territory
languages: Trigdasleng, English
member group: Sankru
playby: Ian Somerhalder
for a request?: Nope
appearance
height: 5'9"
weight: 156lbs
build: Athletic
hair color: Dark Brown
eye color: Blue
tattoos: Some tribal across his back which represent his clan.
piercings: None
scars: Littered all over his body. The knife wound scar in his gut was from being stabbed while in Azgeda territory.
glasses/contacts: None
distinguishing features: Piercing blue eyes
best feature: Everything ofc.
demeanor: Cocky
relationships
sexual orientation: Hetrosexual
romantic orientation: In love with love
parents: Anita & Sovereign (Deceased)
siblings: Younger brother (Open)
children: None
other family: Lincoln (Cousin)
relationship status: Taken
current partner: Avery Fallon
past partners: Marsella, Echo, Ultreia (Open)
future partners: Avery Fallon
sex life: Rabbit mode engaged
turn ons: Play fighting, pain, biting, overpowering one another etc
turn offs: Saying someone else's name ಠ_ಠ
personality
religion: Marekology Sacred Symbol
negative traits: Insensitive, impatient, risk-prone, unstructured, defiant and may miss the bigger picture.
positive traits: Bold, original, perceptive, direct, sociable, rational and practical
alignment: Chaotic neutral
myers-briggs: The Entrepreneur (ESTP-T)
element: Air
hogwarts house: Slytherin
divergent faction: Dauntless (Brave) & Candor (Truthful)
zodiac sign: Pisces
pet peeves: here
bad habits: here
fears: here
hopes and dreams: here
biggest secret: here
• When someone gets his sense of humour
• Exploring and learning new things
• Sex, drinking, parties. Anything where he can relax
• Flirting (He mostly loves to wind people up)
dislikes:
• Waking up to an empty bed
• Unnecessary violence
• Being tied down to one place
• Assuming he is the bad guy
• Pushing people away to protect them
favorites
nickname: Marek
book: His travelling journal, holds notes of the places he's been and some mementos
personal item: Old world coin his late mother once gave him.
food: Pumpkin
drink: Strawberry alcohol water
season: Fotam/Fall
color: Green
animal: Gecko
person: Avery & his brother
playlist
SYML: Where's my love
Koda: Radioactive
Elias: Revolution
Stephen: Crossfire
Eden Project: Fumes
The world was not made for you.
Marek remembers the trees, the grass under his bare feet, the way the plants seemed to always be taller than him. He remembers growing up amongst the Trikru from a young age. He didn’t completely understand why his parents left, maybe it was in search of the rumored city of light, or maybe they were trying to flee the war with the Azgeda. Whatever the reason, Marek remembered his family travelling for days until they reached the sand. It took them a further week and almost completely out of supplies before they found a settlement.

Sankru. A rather tolerable clan which were more open to nomads than most. Marek had just learned to walk by the time his parents moved. His brother was barely a toddler, being a few years younger he’d been just a baby at the time. Marek’s memory of Trikru had been spotty at best, as he grew older he put the past behind him. His father was a strong man, heavy on the hand but had a soft heart. It didn’t stop him from training his sons to become warriors in their own right.

Marek never wanted that, but he also didn’t want to disappoint his father. So he trained, long and hard. He’d felt his bones break more times than he could count. He’d collapsed in exhaustion only to push himself to his feet once more. By the time he was eight he was against other kids within the village. These fights were never simple sparring matches. Only the strong were meant to survive the harsh deserts. He made his first kill that year, earning the scar on his shoulder. Getting that blood on his hands made him realize just how much he hated all of this.

Still, Marek continued to survive. His father pushing him each step of the way. He put the hatred for the skill into each of his swings. It was the only way for him to shut off and get it done. Taking care of his own wounds or his brothers had been of more interest to him. His mother showed him a few basics which she knew but nothing amazing.

At fourteen his village had a tradition of those coming of age. On their fourteenth year they were to leave the village and survive a year alone before returning. Marek was cast out to ‘find his path’ or whatever bullshit they threw his way. He’d been training for this pretty much most of his life. Out there alone in the wilderness was a struggle. Many days he didn’t think he would have made it. He was resourceful though. He went to great lengths to ensure his own survival, even if it meant lives of others were lost along the way. It wasn’t a pretty year, it had hardened him to some sad realities of his life. Returning home was not a joyful celebration.

He questioned himself a whole lot more upon his return. This wasn’t the kind of life he wanted. Now that he was considered a man of his own right he’d decided to leave his home and travel. Maybe he was just running away from his demons, Marek wasn’t even sure himself. Going off to do it alone was what he wanted though, much to his family's objection.

From sixteen Marek has been on the road. He spent a few years with one particular nomad who had been a healer. They taught him plenty and he picked up more from each place he moved to. Surviving alone was easy, he’d learned to use his charm to sell pretty much any old crap. Healing became more of an art than fighting. Feeling as though he’d found his true calling Marek took on the world. Having been in Trikru territory when the Skaikru fell, he decided to stick around and see how that would pan out.

about
He made his first kill from the age of eight and was made to survive alone in the deserts as part of his villages tradition from fourteen. After that he didn’t stick around much longer, learning the ways of trading and healing on the road Marek finally found something he enjoyed.
friendly
Charismatic and charming, Marek can really sweet talk a person into doing what he wants. He’s a merchant by trade and loves to collect and exchange tidbits to keep himself afloat. He doesn’t really have a positive or negative opinion of the Skaikru, he’s just curious. He’s certainly a lot more friendlier to other grounders. So long as they put up with his dickish side. Oh yeah, did I mention he’ can be a colossal fucknugget?
antagonistic
Plenty of these. Marek is often selfish, rude and egotistical. Not everyone will get along with how he acts, not that he cares. If it doesn’t benefit him in some way, he’s probably not interested.
romantic
He’s not really actively seeing but something could always happen. I’m open for one shots. He’s not really interested in sticking around.
other
He has a younger brother who he loves, but just wasn’t around for after he turned fourteen. Before that though they spent many years growing up together. Maybe they will see each other again one day.

aurora
nicknames: rora
birthday: 13 may
pronouns: she/her/that thing
timezone: est / gmt-5
contact: site pm (notifies me on my phone via email) and aim (dannidorrito)
triggers: mostly okay to thread out whatever, I'll let you know if something makes me uncomfortable
mature threading: I'm all for smut
other characters: All my babies are found here
about: hello! so I'm a brit who moved to canada. I pretty much made this site to have fun with friends back when 100 sites were seriously lacking, it's been awesome to watch it grow! everyone else who plays on here are the real winners though, seriously love you all ♥
favorites
television show: Definitely not The 100...
movie: Marvel things are my life rn.
book: Darren Shan - Demonata Series
character: Janitor from Scrubs
song: This song/video has become a guilty obsession
food: Spaghetti Bolognese and anything sweet
holiday: Easter!
season: Summer
color: Purple
feeling: Excited or in pain from plots
animal: Foxes
person: My significant other, even if he does drive me crazy sometimes
Aurora | Twenty-Six | Healer / Travelling Merchant | Sankru

PM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 12:28 AM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1081 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image

Aurora, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥

PMEmail
^
Lucy Reynolds 1
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 11:15 AM
Played by Mexy
- 89 posts -

Engineer
16 years old
- Single -
N/A

• Intelligent • Loud-mouthed •
• Caring • Fiery tempered •

Lucy & @Marek
I looove Ian Sommerhalder *fangirls* Besides that, he actually sounds like a great guy. She would tell him off, if he sounds like an ass, but I think they could become kinda-friends (as much friends as sky people and grounders get). Also - if your Oliver gets her first, she might need a healer xD .
PM
^
Sienna
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 09:52 AM
Sienna
Sankru
Played by Jenna
- 138 posts -

Clan Leader
26 years old
- Married -
N/A

• Selfless • Determined •
• Loving • Fierce •

Sienna & @Marek
So maybe these two did not get along at first cause back in the day he made bedroom eyes at her sister. Sienna being the protective mama bear was like No sir! She had grown more relaxed since then and probably respects him more and like his wit. We must have a thread with them maybe she get injured or something.
PMAIM
^
Leucothea 1
 Posted: Apr 6 2016, 07:29 PM
Leucothea 1
Archived
Played by Jonsie
- 95 posts -

Gatherer
19 years old
- Ksenia Solo -
How has she survived this long? Dunno... she's cute?

• Bubbly • Cuddly •
• Danger Magnet • Gullible •

Luca & @Marek
I think we both know how this is going to go. Marek is the unrelated big brother looking out for his idiotic child-not-sister in a woman's body who likes to eat wild poisonous mushrooms and swim around with river serpents. Good luck Marek, you're going to need it.
PM
^
Lincoln
 Posted: May 3 2016, 09:54 PM
Lincoln
Trikru
Played by Alice
- 78 posts -

Warrior/Scout
23 years old
- Single -
Oh don't you worry, you'll find yourself. Follow your heart and nothing else. And you can do this, if you try. All that I want from you, my son, is to be satisfied. And be a simple kind of man. Be a something that you love and understand. So, baby, be a simple kind of man. Oh, won't you do this for me, son, if you can.

• Peaceful • Stoic •
• Kind • Strong-willed •

Lincoln & @Marek
HI YES SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY I LOVE YOU AND MAREK. YAAAAS these two so totally need to have all the threads. Like we said, friends that Lincoln just kind of rolls with because... he doesn't really know why anymore XD haha I totally think they're first thread should be confronting him over using Lincoln's name. #GDIMAREK
PM
^
Killian
 Posted: May 18 2016, 08:29 AM
Killian
Archived
Played by Jenna
- 98 posts -

Ex-Reaperish
29 years old
- Joseph Morgan -
N/A

• Cunning • Sadistic •
• Determined • Destructive •

Killain & Marek
These two are going to be enemies! He kidnaps his girlfriends best friend so they are destine to fight!

user posted image

PM
^
Berg Blitzer 1
 Posted: Jul 25 2016, 03:35 PM
Played by JD
- -3 posts -

"Entertainer"
21 years old
- Bo Burnham -
oh my fucking god

• Flamboyant • Narcissistic •
• Determined • Unstable •

Berg &
Marek

I will so make it a thing, can whip up a starter where Berg just wanders off cause he wants everyone to think that he's gone missing or something and then raids your guy's place.

It's gonna be great.
PM
^
Seth Arden 1
 Posted: Sep 21 2016, 03:27 PM
Seth Arden 1
Archived
Played by Britt
- 59 posts -

Scientist
20 years old
- Tatiana Maslany -
"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." (– Winston Churchill)

• Gentle • Moody •
• Intelligent • Kleptomaniac •

Seth Arden &
Marek

It'd be interesting to thread these two and see where it goes, I think Seth would have a lot of mixed feelings about him. She would definitely be terrified just cuz he's a grounder and she's had bad experiences–– but she's into plants and herbs and she's curious about grounders' healing practices, so they might connect on that note. (:
PMAIM
^
Marek 1
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 03:57 PM
Marek 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- 124 posts -

Healer / Merchant
26 years old
- Ian Somerhalder -
Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.

• Laid back • Reckless •
• Protective • Hot Headed •

I have a multi-shipper!

So this is probably long overdue but I finally made myself a multi-shipper to keep track of all the characters I play! If you're looking to plot with any of my characters please post over there!

I posted the link below. Don't be shy to also send me PM's with plot ideas and whatever else you want. I'm always available for fun and pain!

user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Applications | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play 1SW
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX