INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Notice:

To see another characters plotter, click the link on their mini profile.

To reply, copy the code below:
[smallpost][header]Your Name & @[Their Name][/header]
Text goes here![/smallpost]

Add Reply

Cain Carrow, Jenna | Male | 26 | Sebastian Stan
Cain Carrow
 Posted: Oct 16 2015, 12:15 PM
Cain Carrow
Mountain Man
Played by Jenna
- 355 posts -

Vice President
26 years old
- Sebastian Stan -
I'm in the de-details with the devil So now the world can never get me on my level I just gotta get you off the cage I'm a young lover's rage Gonna need a spark to ignite

• Charming • Dark •
• Blunt • Sinister •

Cain Carrow
basics
full name: Cain Carrow
date of birth: Octover 31st
place of birth: In a hospital bed
current residence: mountain of awesome
languages: English and some German and Russian
member group: Mountain Man
playby: Sebastian Stan
for a request?: Original
relationships
sexual orientation: Straightish
romantic orientation: female
parents: Marvin Carrow - father/deceased, Kendall Carrow -mother/deceased
siblings: Kassandra Carrow -sister,
relationship status: single
current partner: many sexual parnters
past partners: Bethany, Evie
future partners: Evie
personality
dislikes:Prudes Being Wrong Losing Grounders Weakness
sample
Cain smashed his fist into the metal wall O'Rielly flinching as he was only a few inches from it. "He what!" he voice boomed filling up the small room. He glanced around the room used for harvest things thrown askew. "How could you let him escape!" He showed restrain trying not to hit the wall again. He knew he had to follow protocol even though he would prefer to deck the guard who had messed up. " Idiot!" he hissed turning away from the man to contain himself. He ran his hand over his head his brain forming a plan to recapture the escapee. sure it was a grounder but it was one who had just started the process in the Cerberus program/ "How did this happen?" he asked, but in truth he did not want to hear it. He already knew O'Rielly was at fault and would pay for his slip up regardless of his excuse.

"I.. I am sorry sir he..." O'Rielly fumbled with his words trying to find a way to explain himself. The guard was a bit worried he was digging himself into a deeper hole. "There is no excuse." he finally said as Cain turned back to look at him. The anger was apparent in Cains face and O'Rielly would be dealt with later. Right now his main objective was to get the boy back into the confines of this Mountain. "He is not to far ahead, but it has been reported someone has broken out." This was useless knowledge that everyone had already heard over there personal radios.

"Damn right there is no excuse.I heard the report, O'Rielly report to the Control room we will talk later." he said cracking his knuckles as he spoke. He turned to the other in the room and picked up his radio. "Team Alpha. Team Bravo. Prepare to head out we must capture him before he reaches his people." He moved quickly follow those with him to get suited up in bio hazard suits. He waltzed right past his team briefly double checking his gear. "I will scout out a head of you Team Alpha follow behind me and fan out west. Team Bravo go east." Without waiting for a reply he exited the room. He entered the decontamination chamber closing the door behind him. He headed out the other door not even waiting for it to go through it full process.

Cain paused on the other side a small smile on his face as the sun graced his face.even with the bio hazard suit it was a nice feeling. He shot off running into the woods wanting to make up for lost time. "Control can you give me a read on where the grounder is?" he said over his radio. He could not have him getting back to his people or worse getting captured by Reapers. It would end up to be such a waste of blood. Some of the Reapers were becoming unstable and needed to be put down. This happened when they had been under the influence of the drugs for to long.

His radio cracked and gurgled to life. "It looks like the target is 65 meters out north east." He immediately adjusted his direction to run in the proper direction. He ran through the woods dodging trees and bushes. He was not even worried about being stealth only Reapers were in the area. He had his sonic device to on him to put them into the submissive. "Heads up Carrow there is a large group of Reapers ahead of the target." Once the radio went silent he pushed himself to run faster. If he lost then to the Reapers it may be the better option at this point making it back to his village was a whole other story. He did not want to leave it up to chance.

Cain kept running ducking a stray branch knowing he could not risk damaging the suit. Sure enough pushing his body to move faster had paid off. He saw up ahead a form running and it was most definitely not a Reaper thanks to its garb. "Oh Yes!" he said a smirk on his lips as me moved to grab his taser gun. "It was not nice of you to leave all your friends behind." he was more then willing to use force to get the grounder back to the Mountain. Though he hoped he would able to get him to come back willingly. Just because. Bragging rights were something he relished in. "Come on blood brother I would not be out here if it was not for you." he spoke his voice quite loud.

"Do you really want to take on a big group of Reapers all by yourself?" he said as he closed more distance between them so he was practically 10 feet behind him. "You will die and I'll make sure your friends pay the price for you." he warned hoping he would get him with that line. "We can do this the nice way or we can make it the bloody way ... your choice." He grinned he was more then prepared for the hard way, he always loved a good fight.

Cain returned to the mountain grounder in tow a large smirk on his face he always got the job done no matter how bloody it got.

about
+ Saw his mother die of radiation poisoning. + Loves Scotch you can bribe him with it. + Does not like to talk about his father in the least. + Enjoys competitions/challenge especially with his sister. + Dared Kass to spend the night in the Harvest Chamber once. + Has scars on his arm from the occasional knife fight with Torress + Mother died of radiation poisioning.
friendly
Cain is quite charming and kind to those he is close with. He knows how to have a good laugh and have fun with those he can be himself around. He does not mind sharing the wealth of his position with those he is close with. When he is at ease he is a completely different man then his is when his is working.
antagonistic
Cain probably has a few of these he is not exactly mister sunshine and rainbow and is not afraid to ruffles other feather for his own amusement. He can be blunt and cold to those he does not like around him.He knows there are some in the mountain who know of the program and hates how he treats some of the grounders in the Cerberus program.
romantic
He loves to flirt and have fun when he is in the mood for it. But he is never really interested in the long term. He does not have patience for girls who are jealous and possessive. He likes to have his fun he has had a few relationships in his past but they hardly lasted.

Jenna
nicknames: Jenna-Bear
birthday: 3rd of July
pronouns: She
timezone: Eastern
mature threading: Yes please
other characters: Click
about: I like to dance.
favorites
television show: cant chose
movie: lord of the rings
book: harry potter
character: octavia
food: steak
holiday: birthday
season: spring
color: blue
feeling: ridiculous
animal: ducklings cause fuck full grown ducks
person: Dora the Explora
cain | 26 | vice president | mountain man
PMAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Oct 20 2015, 06:33 PM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1078 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image

Jenna, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥

]
PMEmail
^
Joe
 Posted: Jan 12 2016, 07:56 PM
Joe
Alias
Played by Jo
- 7 posts -

N/A
24 years old
- Mentally dating Charlie Hunnam and Shay Mitchell -
N/A

• Laid-Back • Sarcastic •
• Kind • Shy •

CODE
Mara & Cain
Yeah! I think thats a great idea. Mara is definitely the quiet type. She focuses on her work and tends to tune people out unless they demand her attention. Cain seems like the kind of guy who would demand her attention xD Im so excited for Project Cerberus, its going to be so much fun!
PMAIM
^
Astoria Rhodes
 Posted: Jan 19 2016, 02:08 PM
Astoria Rhodes
Mountain Woman
Played by Ali
- 35 posts -

Watchmaker
23 years old
- Single -
"You can't wake up, this is not a dream,<p> You're part of a machine, you are not a human being,,<p> With your face all made up, living on a screen,,<p> Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

• Bubbly • Arrogant •
• Sweet • Unstable •

Astoria & Cain
I can totally see these two not getting on. As much as Astoria dislikes her sister, she still loves her and for some reason she doesn't like Cain and his secrecy over his job. When he starts hanging out with Mara, she will be less than impresed and probably be a little shit around him. I can also see Cain trying to flirt with astoria and failing cause tho astoria about the D Cain is definately not her type plus demisexualness
PM
^
Bristol Hawke
 Posted: Aug 31 2016, 08:02 PM
Bristol Hawke
Mountain Man
Played by Shepard
- 134 posts -

Project Cerberus
29 years old
- Chris Evans -
Dissect me 'till my blood runs down into the drain My bitter heart is pumping oil into my veins I'm nothing but a tin man, don't feel any pain I don't feel any pain, I'm rusted from the rain

• Intellegent • Cantankerous •
• Resourceful • Cynical •

Bristol Hawke &
Cain Carrow

Yes! I vote both shall happen eventually. Plots and trouble and things. lol we can start by drinking though, I can get behind that.
PM
^
Kass Carrow
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 09:13 AM
Kass Carrow
Mountain Woman
Played by Aurora
- 136 posts -

Head of Medical / Cerberus
24 years old
- Lauren Cohan -
I will ask you for mercy, I will come to you blind, What you'll see is the worst me, Not the last of my kind

• Charismatic • Arrogant •
• Strategic • Ruthless •

Kass Carrow &
Cain Carrow

So much sass and abuse is coming his way. Be prepared ♥

I'm so excited though, we need all the sibling plots! Even if she doesn't outwardly show she cares about him, she'll always find time for him.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Mountain Men | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play
1SW War Is Brewing
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX