INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Notice:

To see another characters plotter, click the link on their mini profile.

To reply, copy the code below:
[smallpost][header]Your Name & @[Their Name][/header]
Text goes here![/smallpost]

Add Reply

Octavia A Blake, Jenna | Female | 17 | Maria Averopoulous
Octavia Blake
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 08:15 PM
Octavia Blake
Delinquent
Played by Jenna
- 616 posts -

Scout
18 years old
- Taken -
N/A

• Bold • Stubborn •
• Free Spirited • Reckless •

Octavia Blake
basics
full name: Octavia Amara Blake
nicknames: O, Little Sister, Prisoner 617, Octavia of the Sky People, Pocahontas.
date of birth: October 9th
place of birth: In a Room
current residence: Earth
languages: Trigedasleng
member group: Deliquent
playby: Marie Avgeropulous
for a request?: Canon
criminal record
crime(s): Being born a as a second child
sentence:: Prison Station
solitary?:No
relationships
sexual orientation: Straight
romantic orientation: Hawt
parents: Markus Kane, Aurora Blake
siblings: Bellamy Blake
relationship status: Taken
current partner: Leif
past partners: Atom
future partners: Lincoln
personality
likes: Adventure, New experiences, Learning to fight, Reading occasionally, Sword fighting.
dislikes: Being called an Illegal child, Being told what to do, Snudy people, Liars and Traitors.
Personality
Octavia is a very confident person especially given her circumstances. Spending most of her life hidden from those around her only able to interact with her mother and brother. You would believe she would be meek and timid. But she has such a curiosity for the world and wants to experience life to its fullest. She much prefer to be in the company of others then to being alone more often then not. She is a very spontaneous and free spirited individual. O can be reckless in her action acting first and thinking later. She is also very stubborn and brave which gets her in to trouble on occasion. She wants to learn and grow into her own person now that she is on earth. She loves her brother deeply but the freedom of having her own independence is something she loves. She wont let anyone even him get in the way of what she wants. Regardless of all this she is very loving and compassionate for those close to her. She cares deeply for those she considers friends and family. She will protect them with her life if need be.

Octavia has a very short temper and is not afraid to mouth off and fight if she is angry. She hates when people make fun of her being an illegal child. She feels she has suffered enough for this already. She does not take crap from anyone even her brother. She is a very intense fighter especially if she focuses and put her mind to it.

History
Octavias first memories she remembers are of her brother Bellamy telling her stories of great mythological characters and playing with small trinkets her mother or him brought home for her. Those 4 metallic wall were all she knew and at first it was enough she had no idea there was anything worthwhile beyond those walls. She had her mother and her caring brother who she looked up to so greatly. He was always there for her when she needed it even when she had to crawl away into her dark space to hide he would comfort her from her after. But she would repeat the same four words in her head whenever she hide. I am not afraid. Words her dear brother had to her to tell herself whenever she had to hide.

But as she grew up she grew more curious and wanted to know more and understand more. She realized there was more outside the room she had spent her younger years in. She did not ask at first simply played her part and did as she told. Octavia hid in the panel beneath the floor but she soon started to fear the space but one day her hero Bellamy brought her a stuffed rabbit and it helped comfort her in the dark. It became a close friend to her when she had to be silent.

As she grew up she helped her mother as she could with sewing but alas her silence and tenacity to learn could not be satiated. She asked and begged for a chance to leave the confines of this room from her dear brother. She now fully understood why she had to hide and the danger of being found out. But her desire to experience more was growing with each passing day. Her brother came home one lucky day he offered her a chance she had dreamed of.

She spent what felt like hours staring at the mask he had gotten for her. Finally she was really going to be able to leave this room and see what else was out there. It was so surreal. She knew she could not tell their mother nor would she ever this was a moment she had dreamed of almost all her life. Octavia trusted her brother and knew he would do what it took to keep her safe he always had. Unity Day was more then she could had ever dreamed of it was perfect until it wasn't. The guards started to check Ids and she knew she did not have one Bellamy ordered her back to the room but she had no clue where that was. She had been so caught up in the excitement of getting out of the room. When they start to be question she tried to run but was easily caught.

In one swoop Octavia's world became a new four wall for a year almost. She spent the beginning crying she knew her mother had been floated and she waited for the chance to see her brother but he never came. She soon realized he was not coming they would not let him. She started telling herself she was not afraid. Soon she found herself able to have solid sleep. She looked forward to meals it would give her a chance to talk to a guard or anyone. She accepted her fate and hated the council for there stupid laws. So when she was wretched from this room and put into the drop ship she tried to fight it at first. But once she understood what was happening she was more then curious and excited.

Octavia was more then happy to see her brother on the drop ship but the moment the other start commenting on her being and illegal child she is infuriated. Thanks to her brother he gave her the idea to be remembered for something else. The first person to step back on earth from the ark. They landed far off from where they were supposed to so they head off to Mount Weather and Octavia joins the crew. She is excited to explore and see the earth something she never dreamed of seeing. She jumps at the chance of going for a swim but it attacked by a mutant water serpent. Jasper helps save her and she is more then grateful for it but she is more then horrified when she sees him pierced in the chest with a spear. Bellamy words to her as a child echo in her head "I"m not afraid" but she was terrified.

about
friendly
Octavia loves to explore and make friends with those around her. She prefers to be in the company of other she has spent to much of her life alone hiding in the floor board or locked up on the ark. She is always up for learning from those around her.
antagonistic
Octavia has a bit of a short temper especially when people reference her reason for being locked up. She is quite confident in herself which can cause others to be rubs the wrong way. Not to mention she is quite a bit stubborn and can be reckless in a fight because of this.
romantic
Octavia is a very passionate person and loves abundantly to those she cares for. She can be quite the flirtatious individual with the males around her. She is loyal to those who she loves and is currently with Lincoln and is very content with him.

Jenna
nicknames: Jenna-Bear
birthday: 3rd of July
pronouns: She
timezone: Eastern
mature threading: Yes please
other characters: Click
about: I like to dance.
favorites
television show: cant chose
movie: lord of the rings
book: harry potter
character: octavia
food: steak
holiday: birthday
season: spring
color: blue
feeling: badass
animal: tiger
person: Rora
octavia blake | 18 | scout | deliquent
PMAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jun 29 2015, 11:47 AM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1081 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image

Jenna, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥

PMEmail
^
Raven Reyes
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 03:32 PM
Raven Reyes
Delinquent
Played by Aurora
- 471 posts -

Zero-G Mechanic
19 years old
- Lindsey Morgan -
"You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms." - "Our friends are out there, and you need to go get them." - "You're wrong, Abby. She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die." - "We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and built a brace for yours."

• Resilient • Stubborn •
• Inventive • Resentful •

Raven & Octavia
So these two have a super interesting dynamic which I look forward to diving into. They seemed to mostly be frenemies? Tolerating one another but not exactly close, then the whole Lincoln torture comes up and their relationship deteriorates. They seem to have a mutual understanding about doing anything for the ones they love though, it seems O' hadn't held much of a grudge against her and would still work with her, even going as far as offering some reassurance when Raven really needed it. I'd love to see how these two get on when she comes down.

Miller & Octavia
Just do as your brother says and there won't be any problems, got that? Miller just follows Bellamy which is obviously bad news for Octavia since it means he gets to play babysitter with her. I love the annoyances between these two and the frustrations it brings. We should definitely do a thread or two.
PM
^
Hutton S. Woodford
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 04:07 PM
Played by Ali
- 140 posts -

Student/Teacher
18 years old
- Single -
I've tried to leave it all behind me But I woke up and there they were beside me And I don't believe it but I guess it's true Some feelings, they can travel too Oh there it is again, sitting on my chest Makes it hard to catch my breath I scramble for the light of change You're always on my mind You're always on my mind And I never minded being on my own Then something broke in me and I wanted to go home To be where you are But even closer to you, you seem so very far And now I'm reaching out with every note I sing And I hope it gets to you on some pacific wind Wraps itself around you and whispers in your ear Tells you that I miss you and I wish that you were here

• Intelligent • Shy •
• Friendly • Rambler •

Hutton & Octavia
So I know these two girls probably wont be able to talk to one another until the ark comes down to the ground, but I had an idea that maybe she and Octavia bumped into one another at the masqurade ball and they talked a little before shit went down- I think this'd be an interesting time warp thread that could happen x3
PM
^
Ali
 Posted: Oct 17 2015, 11:40 AM
Ali
Forum Mod
Played by Ali
- 110 posts -

Graduate Gravel Monkey
80 years old
- ;) -
N/A

• Gravel Monkey • Granny •
• Tea Obsessed • Hobbit •

Hutton & Octavia
I'm still up for that timewarp thread I mentioned ^ sorry for the late reply. If you PM me, I'll get back to you and we can work out who starts?.

Clarke & Octavia
Definately need to get these two threading together, their relationship is really interesting and I'm not sure how you'd like to take their relationship. In the show they kinda dislike but like each other though maybe they could become close before shit hits the fan?
PM
^
Kaiyal
 Posted: Jun 10 2017, 08:18 PM
Kaiyal
Azgeda
Played by Nessa
- 10 posts -

Warrior
Twenty years old
- Cassie ventura -
N/A

• Loyal • Secretive •
• Aggressive • Cautious •

Kaiyal & @[Octavia]

i have Kaiyal, she is ice nation. she also has a short temper, and is very guarded. she is loyal to her people.
she is pretty strong and confident in her fighting abilities as a warrior. her father trained her at a young age after her mother and sister were killed. She is never one to back down from a fight, but she knows when to pick and choose her battles. she is very aggressive, it was just how she was brought up.
she keeps people at a distance the opposite of octavia.. i think it will be interesting to see these two interact.
PMYIM
^
Fawn Reynolds
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 02:02 PM
Played by Aurora
- 12 posts -

Medic
21 years old
- Nina Dobrev -
Sunday morning, rain is falling. Steal some covers, share some skin. Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable. You twist to fit the mold that I am in.

• Playful • Sarcastic •
• Happy • Vengeful •

Awyisss! She wouldn't like O' getting her ass kicked but respects she's a grownup who can make her own decisions. They can totally bond and be adorable together! They'll need to go on some adventures together!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Delinquents | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play 1SW
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX