INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Notice:

To see another characters plotter, click the link on their mini profile.

To reply, copy the code below:
[smallpost][header]Your Name & @[Their Name][/header]
Text goes here![/smallpost]

Add Reply

Chloe Rosenburg, Jenna | Female | 30 | Krysten Ritter
Chloe Rosenburg
 Posted: Jan 31 2016, 06:49 PM
Played by Jenna
- 186 posts -

Mechanic/Ex-Guard
30 years old
- Single -
N/A

• Fiesty • Alcoholic •
• Blunt • Damaged •

Chloe Rosenburg
basics
full name: Chloe Janine Rosenburg
nicknames: Chloe-boe, CJ
date of birth: March 5th
place of birth: Factory Station
current residence: Arkadia
languages: English
member group: arker
playby: Krysten Ritter
for a request?: Original
relationships
sexual orientation: Pansexual
romantic orientation: Pansexual
parents: Kelli Quinn -decased Louie Rosenburg -decased
relationship status: A hot mess
current partner: Her hand
past partners: Marcus ----
future partners: Bennett "bennyboo" Woodford
personality
likes: Alcohol, Some drugs, Dancing, Earth, Rain, Getting dirty.
dislikes: Medicine, Religion, Paste, Doctors, Privileged people, Her father.
history
Chloe was born of Factory station to her mother Kelli and father Louie. They never married and though it was apparent they were not in love they tried to make it work for her. She was the product of a one night stand and has sworn her parents hated her since she could talk for giving her a horrid middle name. Even as a child she was outspoken and blunt she had no filter and spoke before she thought. since they lived on Factory they worked hard to earn what they could her father wanted better for her ever since she was a child pushing for her to learn more.

He was also quite religious and taught her the bible and was very particular in her following it. Even though he was a hypocrite since he had not married before he laid with a woman. When she was five her mother said she could not take it any more. She did not love her father and could not pretend so she moved out. Left alone with the religious man had its affects on her. It was discovered when she was eight in school she was bi-polar. He went the spurt of manic happiness to lows of pur depression they took her to medical to get treated and her father would not have it.

He believed she could be cured with prayer and the proper punishment through religion. She had the devil in her and her father believed he could cure her. She was young enough to believe the hogwash at first that prayer and obstinece would cure her. But it only got worse and her father would punish her when the devil came out. She went through up cycles and down cycles. When she was down her father made it hard on her and she had to fight to claw her way out of the depression.

She made a few friends when she was not down and was even able to put up a front of normalcy hiding what was wrong with her. She tried to reach out to her mother again and again as she got older beginning to see her fathers ways were not helping her. But the woman shunned her so Chloe found comfort elsewhere. The bottle she was to young to drink but she found sneaky ways to get her hands on it. She was clever and learned say the right thing cop the right feels anyone would give her what she wanted.

Her father pushed for her to become a guard hoping the discipline would do her some good. He would push her when she came home to fight the evil inside of her. Chloe turned to medicine faking her mothers consent and it got better for her. She had to hide them from her father but sadly it did not last and the back lash was terrible for the young girl. When she finally returned to training her officer noticed the change and she broke down telling him about the abuse of her father. It all spilled out the years of it and she cried her eyes out. Chloe never cried never. But she lost it that day. Within the hour her father was arrested and the bruises on her were enough to have him floated.

He was the devil in her he was the demon inside. She was stationed to live with her mother who had no clue the depths of the abuse. She was hardly a mother to her but she let Chloe do as she pleased which was not good. The girl turned her back on her medicine and feel into the wrong crowd she still had her close friends but they stood by and watched with concern as she went on her benders. When she came up it was nice until she fell back down into another one. It was an ongoing cycle that did not stop till it affected her job as a guard.

She was drunk on the job got caught by a fellow guardman. Her superior officer covered for her knowing her problems but strongly suggested she find herself another line of work. So she was demoted until she decided to become a Mechanic like her mother. She did not mind the dirt and grime in the least and it keep her mind busy. She picked it up decently enough her mother having a hand in her life for once and she felt hope on a positive future. She even found a rambling mad man that entertained her when she worked with him.

then the drop ship was launched and work order flooded in and soon word got out about the lack of air. Chloe had hardly been drinking but when he mother gave up her life in the culling it sent her on another downward spiral. She loathed herself for letting herself fall back into it but she could not stop it. She sobered up on occasion especially for work not wanting to loose this job. She needed to eat and did not want to do janitorial work. She was broken and was not sure how to communicate with the people she did not already know well so she grew distant.

Then the ark came crashing down and it was a fresh start or so she hopes she needs hope now more then ever in this new world.

about
God didn’t do this. The Devil did.
friendly
When Chloe is in a manic episode she id bubbly and fun to be around always up for adventure or fun. When she is down she tends to keep to herself and hides herself away with a bottle. She has those she reaches out to but she does not talk about her deep issues to often. She would rather get drunk and play Mario Kart.
antagonistic
Chloe probably has a few of these. She had pissed off the wrong person when she was in a down cycle and gave no fucks about it. She is blunt and her words can sometimes hurt without her even thinking about it.
romantic
Chloe can be promiscuous at times but as far as relationships go she had never had a serious one. she dated a guy once cause he had the hook up for some drugs but totally ditched him when he started to catch feelings for her. She truly believes she is broken and does not deserved to be loved. She knows something it wrong with her and thanks to her father believes she is a monster. So one night stands completely possible. Maybe the occasional dating of a man here or these but she has never had a serious relationship.

Jenna
nicknames: Jenna-Bear
birthday: 3rd of July
pronouns: She
timezone: Eastern
mature threading: Yes please
other characters: Click
about: I like to dance.
favorites
television show: cant chose
movie: lord of the rings
book: harry potter
character: octavia
food: steak
holiday: birthday
season: spring
color: blue
feeling: sweet
animal: panda
person: jonsie
chloe | thirty | mechanic | arker
PMAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 03:45 PM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1082 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image

Jenna, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥

PMEmail
^
Bennett Woodford
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 04:38 PM
Played by Aurora
- 195 posts -

Mechanic
40 years old
- David Tennant -
Can I tell you about the time I got my leg stuck in a rabbit hole? Let me tell you, it's nothing like the books said. Rabbits apparently bite too.

• Dork • Dorky •
• Dorkier • Dorkiest •

Benny & @Chloe Rosenburg
So I'm super excited to see how Benny will get caught up in her life and these two messing about. I'll just leave this here...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Bennett Woodford
 Posted: Feb 1 2016, 04:40 PM
Played by Aurora
- 195 posts -

Mechanic
40 years old
- David Tennant -
Can I tell you about the time I got my leg stuck in a rabbit hole? Let me tell you, it's nothing like the books said. Rabbits apparently bite too.

• Dork • Dorky •
• Dorkier • Dorkiest •

Benny & @Chloe Rosenburg
OH THIS TOO. Totally how he'd describe her XD

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Sage Leighton
 Posted: Feb 3 2016, 05:55 PM
Played by Alice
- 264 posts -

Farmer
24 years old
- Brittany Snow -
"Sage, Sage. Coulda been a mage. Shoulda been in a cage. She didn't ge' locked up, instead she got swapped up, by a frocked up, chimpanzee. -drops mic-" - Bellamy Blake

• Compassionate • Stubborn •
• Friendly • Sarcastic •

Sage & @Chloe Rosenburg
YAAAAAS let's be friends. Sage would probably be used to the moodiness or tough exterior, since she's bff's with Evan, so I can see her working around it and them having fun when Chloe's in an upswing. I don't have any real specific ideas in mind right now, but we can always just toss them together somewhere and see what happens, unless you have ideas!
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Soren Klondike
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 05:26 PM
Played by JD
- 26 posts -

Physicist
29 years old
- Ryan Reynolds -
I got a half-chub writing down the relativistic doppler effect

• Clever • Snarky •
• Adventurous • Unpredictable •

Klondike &
Chloe Rosenburg

I'm totally up for these two having had a fling or something. Would definitely be fun to see Klondike trying to figure out how they knew eachother like the first couple of minutes after they meet.

Plus, he'll probably attempt to flirt with her too. He flirts with all of his friends and exes when he forgets who they are :')

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Arkers | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play 1SW
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagbox
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX