INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Killian, Jenna | M | 29 | Joeseph Morgan
Killian
 Posted: Apr 18 2016, 07:52 AM
Killian
Archived
Played by Jenna
- 98 posts -

Ex-Reaperish
29 years old
- Joseph Morgan -
N/A

• Cunning • Sadistic •
• Determined • Destructive •

Killian
basics
full name: Killian
date of birth: June 17th
place of birth: Azegeda
current residence: Cave in Trikru territory
languages: English, Trifdasleng
member group: Nomad
playby: Joseph Morgan
for a request?: Original
relationships
sexual orientation: Pansexual
parents:Dora - mother - deceased MenHeir - father - unknown
siblings: ---- - younger brother - unknown ----- - younger sister - unknown
relationship status: Single
current partner: None
past partners: Some
future partners: Some
personality
likes: His meat Bloody, Being in Control, His mead, Being alone.
dislikes: Noisy Birds, Maunon
history
As a young boy he was quite sweet and playful his old brother was the strongest of the three siblings but that did not stop him from challenging him constantly. He wanted to be the best and would train hard to become it even if it meant taking a beating from his brother. His younger sister got a kinder side of him he was caring and protective of her. No boy was good enough for her which did drive a bit of a wedge between them on occasion. His family life was pretty normal. The brothers got along as all brother do until they met Abba. She was stunning and a fierce warrior of there clan she was fearless. and of course they both went after her.

It did cause problems for them constantly fighting over her and the whole time she led them on. It was tormenting but Killian knew if he beat his brother it would be worth it. She was worth it. He fought to show her his affections and would challenge his brother to show off his strength. It was her sister who was the voice of reason in the end telling them she was tearing them apart. To be fair they fought often growing up but never this much and this time they had gotten a bit bloody. So they agreed to stop the madness.

Killian went to go see her that night but he found her with his brother in bed. That set him off and he went silent on his brother. Shutting him out. It was a cold winter and he was a loyal warrior and joined his leader for the coalition when it went down. He had no idea at first what was happening. He had been attacked and knocked out in the mist of a fight with reapers. He awoke chained and tied to a log and was forced to walk for miles. He had no idea where he was or where he was going. But once her was there he was forced on he knees chosen for project Cerberus. At the time he had no clue what that meant.

He spent the next three hours going through a grueling decontamination process needles being jabbed in him and his skin was on fire from the stuff they threw on it. When it was over he was cleaner then he had ever really been from being hosed down. He was thrown in a cage which only enraged the man more. Other begged him to stop drawing attention to himself or he would be next but he did not care. He wanted out of this cage and whoever pulled him out would pay a heavy prince. He wanted to murder them for kidnapping him and taking him away from his people, his family.

Soon enough he had his wish but he was electrocuted by these weird sticks into submission and taken into this room with a metal chair. Then they injected him with the red serum and the pain was unbearable for the man. He fought the urge to scream but after awhile he could not take it and his scream filled the stone room as she struggled against the re straights. He had no idea how long it had been but he soon felt bliss over take him as the pain faded and he relaxed against the chair. Then it was repeated again and again soon he was electrocuted whenever this piercing noise was heard. His mind was cracking even though he tried to fight the madness but the bliss was to sweet. He soon feared the noise and ached for the drug.

It took a lot of torture and blood but the mountain had broken him he remembered the smug smirk of the man who did it to him and would never forget it. Soon enough he learned the process bring then in alive you get the drug when the bodies come out you feed. Though he much preferred the ones who were still living the fresher taste. All he wanted was to see red and feel the rush of the drug he went mad for it and would kill fellow reapers to get there haul of bodies for some of the drug.

In the midst of the madness he tore apart families and even hurt people he had once cared for. He dragged Abbas dear sister into the mountain when he found her in the territory. He did not see there faces at the time but they would haunt him in his dreams for many nights to come. It was like any other as in the tunnels about to head out his hand was shaking he knew he needed a fix soon. He got separated from the group but found a male and attacked him he was in the midst of tiring up his feet and hands when he was attacked a harsh blow to his head.
When he awoke he was alone in a cave chained up. He went mad trying to get free her hurt himself tugging on them. He passed out after fighting it for so long when he woke up again her was alone but his wrists had been tended to the blood cleaned. It did not matter to him or the meal he found prepared for him he destroyed it wanting to be free he needed to get back her needed to go to the mountain. He had no longer how longer ha had been there. Its felt like ages and it was not till her went into shock his captor revealed them self his own sister. She worked hard to save him as his whole body shuddered and shook. His vision was blurred by tears and he had no clue how she saved him but she did.

When he awoke his mind was clearer then it had been for a long time his body ached and he was sore all over. She finally released him from the chains and begged him to go back with her. But he refused her no matter what she said. He still wanted the drug but he now clearly saw the face of those he had hurt and someone of them were those dear to him and it haunted him. The first chance he got he left her and made a new home for himself in a cave hiding from those around him only daring to make himself known to trade game he killed. He brewed his own drink and made a home for himself mostly cut off from others wanting to atone for the monster he was. Then the sky fell.

He was curious about them and watched them for a long time he got the itch on occasion for the drug and considered these new people perfect new treats to take to the mountain to get his fix.

sample
Killian stood up blood dripping from his mouth and down his chin his prey before him on the ground. Still alive as he had eaten from them a smirk on his lips. His vision was a bit hazy it was lined in red. He blood was like fire right now and the man was not in control but the beast was. The hunger was all the monster knew. It loved the rush of power and and the sweet bliss that followed. It had been to long since he felt it and oh how he missed it the high he was on was intoxicating. He loved the copper taste in his mouth it was more rich in flavor when he was on the drug. His taste buds came to life when he fed on the drug.

His head snapped as the mangled body before him moved his cool green gaze watching as the man before him was gasping for air. He tilted his head to the side as he watched him try to speak and form some semblance of last words. His hand reaching out the beast swatting it away his own hand reaching out to cover his mouth. "Shhhhhh..." he preferred his food not to talk it was much more nice that way. Over stimulation would pull him down from his high sooner and he did not want that. Searing pain over took his hand as teeth bared down on it.

Anger took over and his fist came down on the face over and over and over hand over his other hand pulling free but the beating did not stop. All he was was red it consumed him.

friendly
Ehhhhh probably had some before he was taken by the mountain not to so much no a days. He keeps to himself and when he does run across others he is a bit abrupt with them. He believes his is top of the food chain. Only those able to challenge him somewhat would gain his respect.
antagonistic
He has quite a few of these in fact if you ever came face to him as a reaper you probably hate him. He has stolen many loved ones and taken them to the mountain. Even now he has kind of kicked the whole reaper thing he is still a dick and believes his is a monster. He is unapologetic about what he has done.
romantic
In his past before he was kidnapped into the mountain he had some lovers a few one night stands possible but post. Not so much.He believes himself a monster and undeserving of love. If you show you care for him he will find a way yo mess it up and prove he is no good. You are welcome to try though.

Jenna
nicknames: Jenna-Bear
birthday: 3rd of July
pronouns: She
timezone: Eastern
mature threading: Yes please
other characters: Click
about: I like to dance.
favorites
television show: cant chose
movie: lord of the rings
book: harry potter
character: octavia
food: steak
holiday: birthday
season: spring
color: blue
feeling: spunky
animal: seals
person: Ali
Killian | 29 | warrior/reaper | nomad
PM
^
Aurora
 Posted: May 17 2016, 07:31 PM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1078 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image

Jenna, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥

PMEmail
^
Marek 1
 Posted: May 18 2016, 01:51 PM
Marek 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- 124 posts -

Healer / Merchant
26 years old
- Ian Somerhalder -
Once I knew only darkness and stillness... my life was without past or future... but a little word from the fingers of another fell into my hand that clutched at emptiness, and my heart leaped to the rapture of living.

• Laid back • Reckless •
• Protective • Hot Headed •

Marek & Killian
YEAH. You rude jerk. Marek would totally try to fight him, even if he is stronger. Mostly because Avery might be there and also because Marek is arrogant and stubborn when he wants to be. Maybe Killian could get the best of him? Possibly stab him with the closest thing he could grab during the struggle between them? I'd love for Marek to be injured and out of the game for a little while. Maybe Andie is able to get Killian to stop and let her friends go? WE NEED TO PLOT THIS OUT YAS.
PM
^
Micah 1
 Posted: May 18 2016, 01:53 PM
Micah 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- -4 posts -

Weapon Forger
33 years old
- Jensen Ackles -
I believe in you. I'll give up everything just to find you. I have to be with you to live to breathe. You're taking over me.

• Charming • Serious •
• Loyal • Blunt •

Oliver & Killian
Reaper buddies FTW! Yeah a small scrap over a body would be awesome, Oli is strong but a newly reformed reaper so won't have as much experience while under the influence of the drug as Killian will have. It'll be a great thread ♥
PM
^
Andie Star 1
 Posted: May 18 2016, 01:56 PM
Andie Star 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- -1 posts -

Communications Tech
19 years old
- Candice Accola -
See our world is slowly dying, I'm not wasting no more time, Don't think I could believe you, Yah, you never said a word, You didn't send me no letter, Don't think I could forgive you, Yah when there'll just be silence, And when life will be over, Don't think you will forgive you

• Friendly • Bossy •
• Quirky • Dramatic •

Andie & Killian
You big dodo bird. She wants to believe there's a good deep down inside him somewhere. Even if he is a massive asshole she'll see these tiny moments where he might hesitate or something and she will notice that. Seriously though Andie wants to help him. He won't get rid of her that easily.
PM
^
Ontari 1
 Posted: May 26 2016, 11:32 PM
Ontari 1
Archived
Played by Stark
- -2 posts -

Nia's Second
20 years old
- Rhiannon Fish -
"And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me" I can't help this awful energy God damn right, you should be scared of me Who is in control?"

• Ruthless • Spiteful •
• Fearless • Easily influenced •

Ontari & Killian
This has me excited XD I can do up a thread for these two if you want, unless you wanted to! I do have an open thread if you wanted to check it out first, see if that'd work? Ontari's basically said 'screw this place' and went off to wander on her own in it so he could be doing his own thing and she spot him or vise versa? It'd be great if she saw him first because she'd probably try and toy with him while being hidden, then attack him just to end up going "wait I know you" but it would be interesting if he saw her first as well, if he'd remember her and all that fun stuff. Let me know what you wanna do!
PMEmail
^
Lincoln
 Posted: Jun 18 2016, 03:23 PM
Lincoln
Trikru
Played by Alice
- 80 posts -

Warrior/Scout
23 years old
- Single -
Oh don't you worry, you'll find yourself. Follow your heart and nothing else. And you can do this, if you try. All that I want from you, my son, is to be satisfied. And be a simple kind of man. Be a something that you love and understand. So, baby, be a simple kind of man. Oh, won't you do this for me, son, if you can.

• Peaceful • Stoic •
• Kind • Strong-willed •

Lincoln & Killian
HI YES I AM THE WORST AT GETTING BACK TO PLOTTERS FORGIVE ME. But yes! Definitely! These two can have "fun" reaper times together XD

PM
^
Kainan
 Posted: Jun 28 2016, 12:13 PM
Kainan
Azgeda
Played by Mo!
- 29 posts -

Assassin
28 years old
- Single -
Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again Because a vision softly creeping Left its seeds while I was sleeping And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains within the sound of silence In restless dreams I walked alone Narrow streets of cobblestone 'Neath the halo of a street lamp I turned my collar to the cold and damp When my eyes were stabbed By the flash of a neon light That split the night And touched the sound of silence

• Protective • Introvert •
• Determined • Burdened •

Kainan & Killian
Poor Killian D: Yes, I love this. Kai would definitely watch him as a warrior and possibly even use a bit of his style now in his tactics. He's ridiculously quiet, but would've totally sparred against him! He's also super loyal so if he did find out Killian was a reaper, he'd be really upset and probably try to do something to help- even if he put himself in danger.
PM
^
Kida
 Posted: Oct 11 2016, 05:35 AM
Kida
Floukru
Played by Ali
- 21 posts -

Healer
33 years old
- Morena Baccarin -
I found God I found him in a lover When his hair falls in his face And his hands so cold they shake I found the Devil I found him in a lover And his lips like tangerines And his color coded speak Now we're lost somewhere in outer space In a hotel room where demons play They run around beneath our feet We roll around beneath these sheets

• Flirtatious • Selfless •
• Kind-hearted • Defensive •

Kida &
Killian

Yes! Kida won't be adverse to being called beautiful, and she would happily help him if he'd been hurt. It wouldn't surprise me if they'd slept together before. I'm totally up for anything really!
PM
^
Brynjar
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 08:57 PM
Brynjar
Archived
Played by Cashew
- 0 posts -

Warrior
41 years old
- Clive Standen -
"Cold is the oceans spray... and your death is on its way."

• fierce • stubborn •
• loyal • impulsive •

Bjorn &
Killian

Bjorn would definitely have sparred with a fellow warrior, they probably would have been good friends back in the day. It would be fun to have them reunite as friends and all the fun drama once he finds out what Killian has been doing!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Applications | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play
1SW War Is Brewing
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX