INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Notice:

To see another characters plotter, click the link on their mini profile.

To reply, copy the code below:
[smallpost][header]Your Name & @[Their Name][/header]
Text goes here![/smallpost]

Add Reply

Raven A. Reyes, Aurora | F | 19 | Lindsey Morgan
Raven Reyes
 Posted: Jun 23 2015, 12:08 AM
Played by Sissy
- 475 posts -

Zero-G Mechanic
19 years old
- Lindsey Morgan -
"You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms." - "Our friends are out there, and you need to go get them." - "You're wrong, Abby. She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die." - "We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and built a brace for yours."

• Resilient • Stubborn •
• Inventive • Resentful •

Raven A. Reyes
basics
full name: Raven Alexandria Reyes
nicknames: Wrench Monkey, Little Bird, Rae, Rave, Reyes
date of birth: 9th October
place of birth: Mecha Station, Ark
current residence: Arkadia, Earth
languages: English, Sarcasm
member group: Delinquent
playby: Lindsey Morgan
for a request?: Canon
criminal record
crime(s): Breaking into Earth Monitoring.
Using the black market to illegally obtain parts.
Stealing a pod to escape the Ark.
Setting off flairs which inadvertently burns down a grounder village.
Blowing up a bridge, killing more grounders.
Helping with landmines and setting off the dropship rockets to kill 400 more grounders.
Brings down the electric fence to allow members of Camp Jaha to escape.
Assisted in the take-down of the mountain blowing up their power supply and taking down acid fog defenses.
sentence: None, any crimes were pardoned for her contributions on the ground... or the right people don't know about them.
solitary?: N/A
appearance
height: 5'5"
weight: 132lbs
build: Athletic
hair color: Brown
eye color: Dark Brown
tattoos: None
piercings: Ears
scars: A number of small nicks and burn marks from general life as a mechanic.
Season 1:
Tiny one in her hairline from injury during earth impact.
Abdomen from where the bullet had entered.
Season 2:
Lower back from spinal surgery to remove said bullet.
Knife wound scars on arms/chest/stomach from death by a thousand cuts of an unfair grounder punishment.
Broken compressor in hip from the exploded generators in Mt.Weather. (Refusing surgery in S3)
Abdomen (again) from marrow extraction.
Season 3:
Scars on both wrists from attempted suicide while chipped.
Scar on back of her neck from chip removal.
glasses/contacts: No
distinguishing features: The brace on her left leg, hair usually tied back with a braid somewhere in it.
best feature: Everything, duh.
demeanor: Self-assured, confident
relationships
sexual orientation: Bisexual
romantic orientation: Slow burn romances, but not opposed to flings
parents: Lillian Reyes (Mother)
Hamish Sinclair (Father - Unknown)
siblings: None
children: None
other family: Finn Collins (ex), Kyle Wick (ex)
relationship status: Complicated
current partner: None
past partners:
Finn Collins (S1)
Bellamy Blake (S1)
Thomas Grayson (S1)
Kyle Wick (S2)
future partners: Seneca Blue (S3)
sex life: Hit and run
turn ons: Being challenged, surprises, thoughtful things, showing they care, showing initiative, banter, similar sense of humor.
turn offs: Being undermined, not letting her try herself first.
health
physical ailments: Heart defect. Nerve damage in left leg, requires a brace to move. After marrow extractions she's in some serious chronic pain with her legs/spine.
neurological ailments: Depression, PTSD - Very good at hiding both.
allergies: None
current addictions: Workaholic
past addictions: Workaholic
smoking: No
drugs: No
alcohol: Socially... sometimes excessively if upset.
personality
religion: Athiest
negative traits: Stubborn, insensitive, always by the book, judgemental, often unreasonably blames themselves.
positive traits: Honest and direct, strong-willed and dutiful, very responsible, calm and practical, create and enforce order, jack-of-all-trades.
alignment: #TeamSkyPeople
myers-briggs: The Logistician (ISTJ-T)
element: Air
hogwarts house: Gryffindor
divergent faction: Abnegation (Selfless) and Candor traits (Truthful)
zodiac sign: Libra
pet peeves: Taking something she perceives as hers, trying to help her when she doesn't want it, showing any sort of pity
bad habits: Being quick to anger or lash out, stubborn and doesn't give in easily, pushes people she cares about away when upset or stressed
fears: Fears being useless or completely immobile, fears she'll end up alone, fears she'll always hurt
hopes and dreams: Hopes to find happiness in those around her, wants peace for her people
likes: Being in control, doing her own thing, not being told what to do, having a little fun with what she does
dislikes: Feeling trapped, being pushed or backed into a corner, given too much or too little pressure
favorites
nickname: Rae
book: The Raven by Edgar Allan Peo (Poetry)
personal item: Metal necklace shaped into a Raven made by Finn
food: She really likes snack food. Jerky, dried fruit, nuts etc
drink: Wine
season: Summer
color: Red
animal: Foxes
person: Doesn't have one.
playlist
Ed Sheeran: Thinking out loud
Shawn Mendes: A little too much
Halsey: Control
Kygo: Stole the show
artist: [url=youtube link]song name[/url]
the raven
“Prophet!” said I, “thing of evil!—prophet still, if bird or devil!—
Whether Tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,
Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted—
On this home by Horror haunted—tell me truly, I implore—
Is there—is there balm in Gilead?—tell me—tell me, I implore!”
Quoth the Raven “Nevermore.”
the beginning, the middle, the end
She was never a bad child, just too curious for her own good. Her mother tried, but the drink was harder to give up. Their relationship was strained to say the least. Raven wanted to fix her, she really did. She couldn’t forgive her though.

Finn was the boy next door, he was the one who shared his meals and kept her alive. Their friendship blossomed into love over the years. She thought it would be forever. Both were stubborn and often up to no good. Finn really outdid himself with the spacewalk for her birthday. It was the beginning of a final goodbye which she couldn’t give into just yet.

She never stopped.

Instead she did the impossible. She took a pod down to earth alone. She was terrified but she was strong, she had to be. People relied on her. On the ground her life spiralled into a whole new freedom tied up with the other survivors in their camp. She proved her worth to them, not stepping back for a second.

Maybe she should have said her goodbye back on the Ark. Things were different now. She saw it, with Finn. The new life had changed them both and she couldn’t feel close to him like she so desperately craved. As much as it hurt they broke it off. Raven loved him, she always would. He couldn’t love her like she wanted him to. They outgrew each other and she knew it.

She soldiered on.

Each problem was seen as a personal challenge. She needed to be top in it all. So many cracks in her bones but she powered through it without so much as a glance back at the damage she was causing along the way. She felt her worth through helping others. No one could take that away from her, they needed her.

Her wings were clipped during the last stance against the grounders. She fell but not by far. Little bird could fly. She wasn’t about to let her injuries stop her. It wasn’t until she woke up alone and surrounded in her own blood did she realize how much trouble she was in. Still, she refused to stop fighting. Stubborn until the very end would have been her motto.

Except it wasn’t her end. Help arrived and bundled her to their new home. She faced with making a difficult choice, but for her it was no choice at all. Even at her weakest she was told she was strong. Raven was stubborn, she never felt strong.

Once she recovered enough she went straight back into her work. They needed her, but the reality was she needed them a whole lot more. Her friends never once gave up on her. She wasn’t about to do the same to them. She felt completely at home by their side.

And I found love where it wasn’t supposed to be
Kyle Wick. The idiot who always seemed to know when to say the right things. He helped where he could, but he also let her soar alone. He gave the little bird the tools needed to lift herself off the ground once more. She was terrified of this new feeling. She tried to push him away but he was stubborn, he had his own ideals and wasn’t afraid to voice them. He let her run, only to come back on her own terms. They were in this together.

She was at the highest point she’s ever been in a long time.
… but then she came crashing to the ground.

Little birds weren’t meant to fly.
about
At eighteen she became the youngest zero-gravity mechanic on the Ark for the past 52 years. One of her proudest achievements. That was, until a newer and bigger challenge came her way; getting to Earth. Just ten days after the delinquents had launched Raven made her own journey down with the help of Abby Griffin and some none-the-wiser friends. From there she took the ground by storm, doing what she needed to do to ensure her people survived. She's been shot, tortured by grounders, witnessed people she loved be killed and still somehow manages to make it out the other side seemingly unscathed. Raven Reyes is a force to be reckoned with.
friendly
Raven could really do with more of these. She’s quick to anger and very opinionated, which can be pretty intimidating for those who don’t know her. She would love to have some close friends she would try to reach out and rely on. She’s not exactly very good at expressing her emotions but would try for the right people!
antagonistic
Basically its Raven vs The World. Anyone who pisses her off will be on her shit list, she kind of holds grudges on people who’ve wronged her so seriously do not get on her bad side (Or do, it would be fun to see a darker Raven shine!). I’d love to have someone poke her and challenge her in ways she never imagined. Also, on the show she went through a lot of physical turmoil which I would love to redo some of it!
romantic
She might have had some other brief encounters during her time at the dropship camp. Back on the Ark she'd been in a long term relationship with Finn, then once getting to Camp Jaha she threw herself into work and recovering. Wick caught her attention somewhere inbetween that mess and she's stuck to him ever since... unfortunately.
other
Last updated: 10th Sept '16
This is where any relationships that have happened with Raven on the site will be mentioned. Could help with future plotting! Know her friends and enemies!

► Kyle Wick: Romantic interest/Co-worker. Often a love-hate relationship going on.
► Finn Collins: Her ex, both realised they'd changed and separated amicably. Sees him more as a best friend/brother.
► Octavia Blake: Best friend
► Clarke Griffin: Best Friend
► Calder Amar: Love-hate relationship, mostly tolerates the dickhead but deep down thinks he's great
► Smith Holzer: Adores this crazy mess
► Tristan Shaw: Same with this one too

aurora
nicknames: rora, super-satan
birthday: 13 may
pronouns: she/her/that thing
timezone: est / gmt-5
contact: site pm (notifies me on my phone via email) and aim (dannidorrito)
preferred narrative: 3rd person but okay to write in 1st or 2nd if asked.
preferred wordcount: I find around 300 words / two paragraphs / rapidfire is best but can do any length of posts.
triggers: mostly okay to thread out whatever, I'll let you know if something makes me uncomfortable.
mature threading: I'm all for smut, bring it on.
other characters: All my babies are found here
about: (My longer intro is found here!) hello! so I'm a brit who moved to canada. I pretty much made this site to have fun with friends back when 100 sites were seriously lacking, it's been awesome to watch it grow! everyone else who plays on here are the real winners though, seriously love you all ♥
my links
development forum: Aurora
character development: Awesome sauce
relationship: Taking over the world, ravick style
coding: Thread codes & post templates
favorites
television show: Definitely not The 100...
movie: Marvel things are my life rn.
book: Darren Shan - Demonata Series
character: Janitor from Scrubs
song: This song/video has become a guilty obsession
food: Spaghetti Bolognese and anything sweet
holiday: Easter!
season: Summer
color: Purple
feeling: Excited or in pain from plots
animal: Foxes
person: My significant other, even if he does drive me crazy sometimes
Aurora | Nineteen | Zero-Gravity Mechanic | Delinquent
PM
^
Jenna
 Posted: Jun 23 2015, 11:49 PM
Jenna
Admin
Played by Jenna
- 392 posts -

Lurking
Timeless years old
- King Bob -
N/A

• Awesome • Epic •
• Ridiculous • Silly •

user posted image
Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image
Aurora, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥
PMAIM
^
Octavia Blake
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 04:20 PM
Octavia Blake
Delinquent
Played by Jenna
- 626 posts -

Scout
18 years old
- Taken -
N/A

• Bold • Stubborn •
• Free Spirited • Reckless •

Octavia & Raven
They do have a tense relationship with the whole torture of Lincoln. O is very stubborn and may not play nice but she knows how to accept help when needed especially when it's to save those she cares for. It may take work to rebuild a friendship of sorts with these to. Especially since O is never a fan of her brothers one night stands. Not that anyone knows about it.

PMAIM
^
Calder Amar
 Posted: Mar 25 2016, 11:00 PM
Calder Amar
Delinquent
Played by Mo!
- 160 posts -

Scout / Assassin
19 years old
- Tom Felton -
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

• Determined • Violent •
• Adventurous • Manipulative •

Calder & @Raven Reyes
AMG! I love that idea! He has so few people that like him it'd be a nice change. :D He'd definitely respect her but hate to admit it out loud! They'd be hysterical!!
PMAIM
^
Calder Amar
 Posted: Mar 26 2016, 04:33 PM
Calder Amar
Delinquent
Played by Mo!
- 160 posts -

Scout / Assassin
19 years old
- Tom Felton -
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

• Determined • Violent •
• Adventurous • Manipulative •

Calder Amar & @Raven Reyes
Abuse they can both handle! xD Finally, a friend that accepts his asshole ways! He will appreciate her honesty and toughness :D && Yes! He's pretty good tracking & although he will not admit such a thing, yes ;] He's more of a knife guy than a gun guy sooo he may have needed a bit of help. I can see him waking up to her all pissy, "I need you to come and bring your gun. Not because I'm not good at it... I just need a number two. C'mon." haha! It's perfect!
PMAIM
^
Mia Lynn Cole
 Posted: Aug 12 2016, 01:19 PM
Mia Lynn Cole
Delinquent
Played by Mexy
- 49 posts -

Medic
17 years old
- Nina Agdal -
N/A

• Caring • Stubborn •
• Outgoing • Scared •

Mia Lynn Cole &
Raven Reyes

I actually think they could be good for each other. Like, pick each other up when they're spiralling down black holes. Mia is a sweet girl, but I can imagine her having her own issues along the way. They could have a general agreement not to talk about their issues unless brought up and just deal with it using sass and bad humor? :p
PM
^
Marcus Kane
 Posted: Aug 14 2016, 03:16 PM
Played by Shepard
- 64 posts -

Head of the Guard
42 years old
- Henry Ian Cusick -
I admire your adherence to the rule of law. I really do. But these are times when we have to look beyond the rules. To realize they were established to serve a world of the past. Not of the future. I beg you, one last time, to see the world as it is, not as it was or as you want it to be.

• Loyal • Detached •
• Dauntless • Anxious •

Marcus Kane &
Raven Reyes

Yes! Thank you for the easy transition I dig that in a site.

Oh I love that idea of Sinclair being her father and all. I love that guy. But yeah S3 Kane isn't one for rules himself. Or at least he is starting to break them a little more that normal, which I think is good for him. But yeah I would would love to see what we can come up with. Maybe they are forced to do a mission of sorts together. I am also down for things on the Ark as well before they landed.
PM
^
John Murphy
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 03:41 PM
John Murphy
Delinquent
Played by Jenna
- 65 posts -

Badass Militia
Seventeen years old
- Richard Harmon -
N/A

• N/A • N/A •
• N/A • N/A •

Murphy & Raven Reyes

user posted image
Remember that time I shot you and then tried to help! that was fun! Lets hang out again! Maybe we can do a past one them maybe a more present one of feelings. Even thought feeling are such a pain.
PMEmailAIM
^
Lexa
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 11:06 PM
Lexa
Trikru
Played by Britt
- 44 posts -

Commander
22 years old
- Alycia Debnam-Carey -
Victory stands on the back of sacrifice.

• Responsible • Detached •
• Self-disciplined • Guarded •

Lexa & @[Raven]

I'm down with threading out the poison accusation! Maybe Lexa decides to talk to Raven personally about it for a minute, but she still isn't convinced and decides to execute her just for good measure. But then the truth is found out and so and and so forth... ♥
PMAIM
^
Mathis Xavier
 Posted: Jul 2 2017, 04:08 PM
Played by Mo!
- 17 posts -

Guard
25 years old
- Chris Wood -
N/A

• Charming • Argumentative •
• Comical • Frustrating •

Mathis & Raven Reyes

Haha. Attractive idiots are the best! Mathis would totally bother her and want her to 'loosen up' and wouldn't take no for an answer. Like show up with a bottle of alcohol while she's working. lmao. I literally see him just hitting on her, offering her alcohol, and constantly bothering her. Especially if she seems bothered by it.
xD
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Delinquents | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play
1SW War Is Brewing
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX