INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Notice:

To see another characters plotter, click the link on their mini profile.

To reply, copy the code below:
[smallpost][header]Your Name & @[Their Name][/header]
Text goes here![/smallpost]

Add Reply

Kassandra Carrow, Aurora | F | 24 | Lauren Cohan
Kass Carrow
 Posted: Sep 3 2016, 07:15 AM
Kass Carrow
Mountain Woman
Played by Aurora
- 136 posts -

Head of Medical / Cerberus
24 years old
- Lauren Cohan -
I will ask you for mercy, I will come to you blind, What you'll see is the worst me, Not the last of my kind

• Charismatic • Arrogant •
• Strategic • Ruthless •

Kassandra Carrow
basics
full name: Kassandra Carrow
nicknames: Kass, Kassy
date of birth: 20th September
place of birth: Mount Weather
current residence: ... Mount Awesome?
Project Cerberus Medical Staff (Former)
languages: English, also some German and Russian
member group: Mountain Woman
playby: Lauren Cohan
for a request?: For Jenna/Cain Carrow
criminal record
crime(s): A number she's taken some punishments for, others she's gotten away with. Nothing big worth mentioning
sentence: House arrest a few times
solitary?: See above
appearance
height: 5'7"
weight: 121lbs
build: Athletic
hair color: Light Brown
eye color: Green
tattoos: None
piercings: Ears
scars: So many, Cain is a shit.
glasses/contacts: None
distinguishing features: Small birthmark on her ass
best feature: Her legs
demeanor: Confident
relationships
sexual orientation:
Bisexual, leaning more towards men.
romantic orientation:
If the sparks there, it's there. All the flings!
parents:
Marvin Carrow - father/deceased
Kendall Carrow -mother/deceased
siblings:
Cain Carrow - older brother/very much alive
children: Ew, no
other family:
Bristol Hawke & Emelia Dehaven
relationship status: Single
current partner: Bristol "damn" Hawke
past partners: Romeo Vanburen, Open
future partners: Bristol "damn" Hawke
sex life: Active
turn ons: Competitive streak, good sense of humor, hot body, exploring
turn offs: Overly aggressive, possessive, overly dominant, closed minded
personality
religion: Closest thing she believes in is reincarnation
negative traits: Stubborn and dominant, intolerant, impatient, arrogant, poor handling of emotions, cold and ruthless
positive traits: Efficient, energetic, self-confident, strong-willed, strategic thinker, charismatic and inspiring
alignment: Chaotic Neutral
myers-briggs: The Commander (ENTJ-T)
zodiac sign: Virgo
pet peeves: Wasting perfectly good beer, not sharing food, getting ahead of her in anything
bad habits: Sometimes chews her nails when upset, will storm out of a conversation if she's not up to dealing with it, leaves her shoes all over her apartment.
fears: Fears losing her last remaining family, also fears growing up alone (Good luck getting her to ever admit that though)
hopes and dreams: Hopes to help in the advancement of medicine in the Mountain
likes: Challenges, dares, excitement, silly jokes, getting drunk, hot guys, arguments
dislikes: Savages, physical fights, losing, sensitive topics, sensitive people and bugs
favorites
nickname: Kassy
personal item: Her moms silver locket
food: Cereal and soy milk
drink: Anything alcoholic... and coffee
season: Summer, even if she can't experience it
color: Green
location: Anywhere but the god damn Mountain. Inside though she loves the Agro farms
animal: Bunnies!
person: Cai- Herself?
playlist
Jaymes Young: Dark star
Flume: Never be like you
Odesza: It's only
Say Lou Lou: Instant crush (Daft Punk Cover)
DJ Shadow: Nobody speak ft. Run The Jewels
Twenty One Pilots: Heathens
Let me be your taste test
“He’s not all there though… is he?” Kassandra asks almost curiously as the little girl skips off down the ward to go hug her mom and head on home. She’d been discussing her brothers love life with another co-worker while doing a simple check-up on a kid. Hopefully the girl won’t repeat too much to her parents. The other nurse looks somewhat annoyed by her comment but she didn’t feel it was her place to say why she liked Cain, or why she thought Kass was sometimes too hard on him. Kass only would have found a way to make her day worse with her short fuse. She wasn’t always the easiest to work with.

On the contrary, Kassandra Carrow was far from losing her cool. She didn’t care what her brother did in his spare time. So long as she was able to take some of that time for herself, he could bang his way through the entire Mountain. The Carrows often had their own way of showing affection to one another. Kass still has the scars from some. Like the time he dared her to find a way into Wallace’s office, she’d fallen through the vents and got quite the injury on her arm. Cain laughed for weeks at that. She got him back though, once convinced him to eat a sandwich of the food cafeteria leftovers from a few days prior. He was vomiting for a solid day.

She leaned back in her swivel chair and smiled to herself. “Whatever, I’m just saying. If you really wanted him; just show up at his place with alcohol” she shrugged nonchalantly. The other nurse suddenly seemed far more interested in what sort of secrets she could open up about when it came to Cain. She certainly had a fair few, but she never knew which were the god's honest truth with half of what Cain told her. All she knew was her parents were gone and he was the only person she had left. How pathetically sad was that?

Standing up quickly, she startled the other nurse at her abrupt movements. “I should really go check on the stock.” Fake smiles and strutting through the halls like she owned the place, Kassandra soon found herself in the Harvesting Chambers. The savages in the cages didn’t phase her as much as it did others, but she felt tense whenever she was near a savage. She’d seen what they were capable of down in their other programme, Project Cerberus. She often did the medical reports for newcomers while they were sedated. Cain bragged about the ones he personally puts bets on. She would almost believe he gained some sort of emotional attachment to them… but this was Cain she was talking about.

Passing through the room, one of the savages lunged at the doors towards her. She didn’t even flinch as she paused to tilt her head at it. “Well aren’t you feisty” she smiles sweetly and continues on her way. Taking note of its cage number on the graphs, she pushed that particular savage to the top. She wanted that one to be harvested sooner. The noisier ones were silenced more quickly, that was just how it went. Good business procedures and all. Checking in on numbers of their stock she made a quick tour to mark down those that are looking more in the dangerously unhealthy category. Savages weren't seen as anything more than live stock, and sometimes some of them would get ill or die from the conditions they're kept in. Just another day at the office for Kass.

From there she got some help switching the bloodbag suspended at the front of the room. Guards picked up that savage she’d encountered earlier and suspended it onto the line for her. After that she finished up and signed off for the night. Rather than going home she went to Cain’s apartment. A green hazard bag had been carefully concealed in her hands. She knew most of Cain’s schedule, making it easy for both to plot out their next move against the other. Letting herself into the apartment with her own key, she wanders through the well decorated place to his bedroom. Messing through some of his things, she scrunched her nose at discovering his toys draw and went back to the task at hand. Getting onto her hands and knees she crawled as far under the bed as she could manage. Carefully she punched a couple of tiny holes into the bag and left it there. Inside the bag contained entrails from the savage they were about to dump into the mines. Kass had gotten the bright idea to take some of her work home to surprise Cain.

Crawling back out from the space she brushed herself off and went to clean up her hands. She could never be too careful when handling hazardous materials. Making her way into his kitchen she helped herself to a bowl of his cereal and waited. She couldn’t wait to see his reaction when he figures out what she’s done. Kassy doesn’t just make random visits. Not much later the door unlocks and she peers up from the book she’d been reading on his sofa. “Cain, as cheerful as ever I see” she pipes up excitedly, his face drops immediately at the sight of her. He knew his day was just about to get a little more interesting.

about
    ► Adores pranks and banter, just generally likes to mess with people.
    ► Short fuse makes it difficult to keep friends sometimes.
    ► Enjoys competitions/challenge especially with her brother.
    ► Has scars on her body from failed dares with Cain.
    ► Her mother died of radiation poisoning while she was a kid.
    ► Her father died during her teens, she doesn't know much. He was a massive jerk anyway so he's not all that missed.
    ► Cain shielded her from a lot of their fathers abuse.
friendly
Kassy is great at being friendly when she wants to be. She’s a rather charismatic person and deeply enjoys being in the company of others. Truth be told, she can’t stand feeling alone so will actively seek out companionship. While this doesn’t always necessarily mean she’ll be friendly she usually does make an attempt.

She’ll only have a select few she’s very real with, while everyone else would be thrown into the acquaintances category where she’ll really keep her walls up. Those few she is close to will see a whole other side to her. She’s fiercely protective and loyal. Only they can hurt each other sort of thing.

Overall it’ll be easy for other mountain people to get along with her. She’ll be dismissive of sky people to begin with, but could warm up to them depending on the scenario they found themselves in.

antagonistic
Kass has a poor handle on her emotions. She’s hot headed and often struggles to deal with the emotional aspect of relationships. Often she can come across as cold or ruthless, but for Kass it's easier than the alternative. For those who don’t know her she can be a little intimidating… really just depends on what day you meet her.

Overall it’ll be likely she has more people who dislike her or just tolerate her, than those who genuinely enjoy her company. She thrives in mischief and drama which can be bad news for some people.

romantic
She’s certainly used her sexuality to get her own way on more than one occasion. Nothing is off the table for her when it comes to getting what she wants. Survival of the fittest and all that.

Love is not an option right now, but fun times with no strings attached is very attractive to her. Maybe down the line she’ll settle but for the time being she’s enjoying single life as it is.

other
Last updated: 8th Oct '16
This is where any relationships that have happened with Kassy on the site will be mentioned. Could help with future plotting! Know her friends and enemies!

► Cain Carrow: The brother. She loves to hate him. They fight and torment each other, nothing is off the table. Just their way of caring.
► Bristol Hawke: Just fuck him and all the feelings she gets when she's around him. God damn potato.
► Romeo Vanburen: Used to babysit him while she was a teen. Kind of slept with him once he was all grown up.
► Evan Danvers: Hottie. yespls.
► Jamie Kellaway: Thinks he's a massive moron, why's he allowed a gun again?
► Alexia Petrova: Meh. Not really any opinion of her. She's hot though.
► Mackenzie Petrova: Hotness basically runs in their family. She likes mini Petrova

aurora
nicknames: rora
birthday: 13 may
pronouns: she/her/that thing
timezone: est / gmt-5
contact: site pm (notifies me on my phone via email) and aim (dannidorrito)
triggers: mostly okay to thread out whatever, I'll let you know if something makes me uncomfortable
mature threading: I'm all for smut
other characters: All my babies are found here
about: (My longer intro is found here!) hello! so I'm a brit who moved to canada. I pretty much made this site to have fun with friends back when 100 sites were seriously lacking, it's been awesome to watch it grow! everyone else who plays on here are the real winners though, seriously love you all ♥
favorites
television show: Definitely not The 100...
movie: Marvel things are my life rn.
book: Darren Shan - Demonata Series
character: Janitor from Scrubs
song: This song/video has become a guilty obsession
food: Spaghetti Bolognese and anything sweet
holiday: Easter!
season: Summer
color: Purple
feeling: Excited or in pain from plots
animal: Foxes
person: My significant other, even if he does drive me crazy sometimes
Aurora | Twenty-Four | Head of Medical / Former Project Cerberus | Mountain Woman
PM
^
Jenna
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 08:51 AM
Jenna
Admin
Played by Jenna
- 392 posts -

Lurking
Timeless years old
- King Bob -
N/A

• Awesome • Epic •
• Ridiculous • Silly •

user posted image

Congratulations! Welcome to Its Not Rocket Science!
We love what you have done with this character! Please enjoy your stay with us, we can't wait to see your character progress on the site! ♥
PMAIM
^
Cain Carrow
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 08:58 AM
Cain Carrow
Mountain Man
Played by Jenna
- 355 posts -

Vice President
26 years old
- Sebastian Stan -
I'm in the de-details with the devil So now the world can never get me on my level I just gotta get you off the cage I'm a young lover's rage Gonna need a spark to ignite

• Charming • Dark •
• Blunt • Sinister •

Cain &
Twerp

Everyone needs some Carrow in there life! I am so excited for these two to get into some trouble! Let the trickery and mayhem begin tits mgee.
PMAIM
^
Ali
 Posted: Sep 4 2016, 10:44 AM
Ali
Forum Mod
Played by Ali
- 110 posts -

Graduate Gravel Monkey
80 years old
- ;) -
N/A

• Gravel Monkey • Granny •
• Tea Obsessed • Hobbit •

Ripley &
Kass Carrow

WINE BUDDIES or Winenmies? So currently, Cain and Ripley are friends with benefits and their sex life is no secret really. A lot of the younger nurses gossip about it, so there is no doubt that Kass has heard about it. How she feels about that is pretty much up to you- I can imagine she doesn't really care though I do imagine Kass and Ripley being frienmies or the like.

Evan &
Kass

Well hello there! Evan is quite a flirt, a huge one at that and I don't doubt he's tried to flirt with Kass but whether he's been successful or not is another story. He's also a huge dork who works with worms down in the labs.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Mountain Men | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play
1SW War Is Brewing
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX