INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Eros Fox, Jenna | Male | 24 | Liam Hemsworth
Eros Fox
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 06:23 PM
Eros Fox
Archived
Played by Jenna
- 221 posts -

Ark Guard
24 years old
- Complicated -
Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me Remember me for centuries And just one mistake Is all it will take We'll go down in history Remember me for centuries

• Honorable • Self-Concious •
• Witty • Tough •

Eros Fox
basics
full name: Eros Ronan Fox
nicknames: Fox, Erosina [by Brodacious]
date of birth: May 5th
place of birth: Mecha Station
current residence: Arkadia
languages: English and Some Spanish
member group: Arker
playby: Liam Hemsworth
for a request?: Original
relationships
sexual orientation: Straight
romantic orientation: Straight
parents: Jane Fox - Mother/Deceased Dimitri Fox -Father
relationship status: Complicated
current partner: Tiaerie
past partners: Wendy
future partners: Starling, Tiaerie
personality
likes: Reading, Working Out, Helping out in the Mecha Station, Sharing his knowledge, To cook.
dislikes:His father, Breaking the Rules, Injustice, Corruption, Yelling.
personality
Eros Fox, the son of the head of the Guard, was never expected to be less than militia perfection. At a very young age, he knew his place among the community would be among the Guard and protecting the civilians of the Ark. As he aged, his rank in the community rose as well - his father taking a seat on the council and thereby gaining him a promotion amongst the ranks. Eros mother passed away in child birth so he has never known her all his life he has had his father. Eros father expects great things from him so he is under constant pressure to be his best. His father Dimitri is far from a nice man. He can be violent at times and has never been afraid to strike a blow to prove his point to his son.

Eros is a nice guy and can even be soft spoken at times sine he never wants to say the wrong thing. To those he is close to he is quite care free and ridiculous. He hated the politics of the council and has learned of some of the things his father has done. His loyalty is slowly fading and he is questioning everything.

His likes learning new things hence him not minding his father changing his guard location more often then not. He likes to share his books with the delinquents when his is on duty in the skybox. He knows more then a few hate him for putting them in there but he does what he must to keep from being abused by his father and from being floated.

about
Back is littered in scar from his fathers belt. *Enjoys whiskey but only when he is off. *Love his job and prefer to work then to be off. *Likes training new guards. *Has a birthmark on his left thigh.
friendly
His is an easy going guy and can make friends easily. Though he can be a bit reserved if you ask about his father. Eros is not one to talk about the deep stuff but he knows how to laugh and have fun. He still follows the rules and ways of the council but it starting to see the flaws in the system.
antagonistic
Eros has some enemies thanks to his father and the terrible things he has done. His father is a corrupt man and has killed to gain his position on the council and even framed others to have them floated.
romantic
I am sure he has had his fair share of lovers in his time. Eros is a sweet guy and knows how to treat a girl. He is nothing like his father and does not ever want to be.

Jenna
nicknames: Jenna-Bear
birthday: 3rd of July
pronouns: She
timezone: Eastern
mature threading: Yes please
other characters: Click
about: I like to dance.
favorites
television show: cant chose
movie: lord of the rings
book: harry potter
character: octavia
food: steak
holiday: birthday
season: spring
color: blue
feeling: sinful
animal: lions
person: Loki
eros | twenty five | guard | arker
PMAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 11:26 PM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1081 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image

Jenna, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥

PMEmail
^
Tiaeri 1
 Posted: Jul 20 2015, 09:38 PM
Tiaeri 1
Archived
Played by Loki
- 99 posts -

General / Warrior
19 years old
- Single -
N/A

• Deadly • Skilled •
• Introverted • Insecure •

Eros & Tiaeri
Sooo. I have things for you. -cough-

Tiaeri is very conflicted about whether she wants to kill the sky people or not... nd I fail at plotting. Especially at 1030 at night. Das past my bedtime. If you has any ideas throw them at me. Or I'll try to come back tmrw with better thoughts. ;D

ORAIMME. @ - Str8 Royal T x12
PMEmail
^
Tiaeri 1
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 11:26 AM
Tiaeri 1
Archived
Played by Loki
- 99 posts -

General / Warrior
19 years old
- Single -
N/A

• Deadly • Skilled •
• Introverted • Insecure •

Eros & Tiaeri
Aren't they though!? unf. Aww heart of gold. Tiaeri needs that in her life. Right now she's very unsure where she stands on the sky people, so she's being hostile. Eventually I'd like her to get even more edgy about it, and find one that she falls for even though she won't want to admit it. I HAVE LOTS OF FEELS AND THOUGHTS but once he's on the ground we should throw them together nd see what happens. shecertainlywon'tkillhimthough. ;D

PMEmail
^
Andie Star 1
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 02:28 PM
Andie Star 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- -1 posts -

Communications Tech
19 years old
- Candice Accola -
See our world is slowly dying, I'm not wasting no more time, Don't think I could believe you, Yah, you never said a word, You didn't send me no letter, Don't think I could forgive you, Yah when there'll just be silence, And when life will be over, Don't think you will forgive you

• Friendly • Bossy •
• Quirky • Dramatic •

Eros & Andie
YES TO IT ALL. Since they are from the same station they probably bump into each other a lot while working and stuff. She could totally be a little snarky with him and take it personally that he's a guard and her friend is in lockup because of them. I love this idea, maybe she would personally sabotage some of his communications just for the kicks or something?
PM
^
Raven Reyes
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 03:51 PM
Raven Reyes
Delinquent
Played by Aurora
- 471 posts -

Zero-G Mechanic
19 years old
- Lindsey Morgan -
"You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms." - "Our friends are out there, and you need to go get them." - "You're wrong, Abby. She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die." - "We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and built a brace for yours."

• Resilient • Stubborn •
• Inventive • Resentful •

Eros & Raven
I really like the idea that he used Mecha as a way to get away from his father. Eros would probably be one of the very few Raven could actually tolerate being around, she would definitely keep it to herself about what his father does cause she can relate to it with how her own mother is. Admittedly her mother isn't really as bad now that Ravens grown up but that sort of life really messes with your head.
PM
^
Sage Leighton
 Posted: Jan 23 2016, 07:34 PM
Played by Alice
- 264 posts -

Farmer
24 years old
- Brittany Snow -
"Sage, Sage. Coulda been a mage. Shoulda been in a cage. She didn't ge' locked up, instead she got swapped up, by a frocked up, chimpanzee. -drops mic-" - Bellamy Blake

• Compassionate • Stubborn •
• Friendly • Sarcastic •

Sage & Eros
I would love to get these two together! I also think they could be friends, and we can use that he was in the guard like her dad as a connection point. He can always go to her to patch up small things if he needs! I don't have any real specific ideas right this minute, but I think these two would be fun!
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Sage Leighton
 Posted: Jan 25 2016, 08:18 PM
Played by Alice
- 264 posts -

Farmer
24 years old
- Brittany Snow -
"Sage, Sage. Coulda been a mage. Shoulda been in a cage. She didn't ge' locked up, instead she got swapped up, by a frocked up, chimpanzee. -drops mic-" - Bellamy Blake

• Compassionate • Stubborn •
• Friendly • Sarcastic •

Sage & Eros
That sounds good to me! Who would you like to get a starter up? I might not be able to get to one until later this week, possibly the weekend, but I don't mind either way!
PMGTalkAIMYIMMSN
^
Wendy Darling 1
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 12:29 PM
Played by Mexy
- 15 posts -

Teacher
24 years old
- Amber Heard -
N/A

• N/A • N/A •
• N/A • N/A •

Wendy Darling &
Eros Fox

Definitely! Maybe the first one should be in the middle of their relashionship, when all is good? Just to feel them out? :)
PM
^
Wendy Darling 1
 Posted: Sep 16 2016, 06:24 PM
Played by Mexy
- 15 posts -

Teacher
24 years old
- Amber Heard -
N/A

• N/A • N/A •
• N/A • N/A •

Wendy Darling &
Eros Fox

Dqte night sounds good to me! I'm not sure what they do for date nights on the ark besides reading Peter Pan to each other ;)
so I'm up for anything - Do you want to start something up? :)
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Applications | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play 1SW
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX