|It's Not Rocket Science||Help Search Members Calendar Tagbox|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
Posted: Jan 9 2017, 05:51 AM
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.
• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •
Unarchiving a Character
It happens! Sometimes our muse doesn't keep up or an activity check was missed. Whatever the reason, you always have the option to bring them back in the future. We love to see old faces reappear!
When we archive a character, we change their username, set their post count to 0 and move them to the archived member group. This means all their posts and the content they created is still tied to their account. It makes it a lot easier for us to unarchive a character.
• You can only bring back characters you created, cannot use other members characters or applications.
• Check in face claims to ensure the playby and surname have not since been taken.
• Can only bring back 1 character at a time. They need to be active first before another can be brought back.
What do you need to do?
• Copy the code below and paste it as a reply. Additionally you can also PM an admin with the same information.
• Head over to our claims forum and post to all mandatory claims, we've provided a link below.
• If this is your forth character (or more) then please post below with post proofs. All current characters need to provide an active in-character post from the past week. All current characters will also need to have 5 in-character posts which we will see from their mini profiles.
Posted: May 9 2017, 08:06 AM