INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Notice:

To see another characters plotter, click the link on their mini profile.

To reply, copy the code below:
[smallpost][header]Your Name & @[Their Name][/header]
Text goes here![/smallpost]

Add Reply

Johnathan Murphy, Jenna | Male | 18 | Richard Harmon
John Murphy
 Posted: Jan 9 2017, 07:38 PM
John Murphy
Delinquent
Played by Jenna
- 58 posts -

Badass Militia
Seventeen years old
- Richard Harmon -
N/A

• N/A • N/A •
• N/A • N/A •

John Murphy
basics
full name: John Murphy
nicknames: Murphy, Fleimkepa
date of birth: 6th of June
place of birth: Factory - The Ark
current residence: Around
languages: Words
member group: Delinquents
playby: Richard Harmon
for a request?: No!
criminal record
crime(s): Getting caught for setting fire to the guard who arrested his father. Other crimes unknown since he never got caught.
sentence:: Prision station
solitary?: 2 months
relationships
sexual orientation: Straight
romantic orientation: The Ladies
parents: Alex Murphy - deceased
Carrie Murphy - deceased

siblings: N/A
children: Fuck that
other family: No thank you
relationship status: Free as a Bird
current partner: Nada
past partners: Some people
future partners: Some more people
personality
dislikes: Clarke and her stupid face,
There is a thin line between being sassy and and asshole. I cross it everyday.
As a child it was not to bad for Murphy he was loved by his parents even if they were not the most wealthy family. It was still nice. The he became ill with the flu and almost died. It was his father who saved him by stealing medicine. His father was caught and brought to justice the young boy had to watch as his father begged for his life before being floated. He turned to his mother for comfort only to find none. The woman had gone cold on him blaming him for his father death. This hardened the young boy and made him rather apathetic even to his own mother.

On the ark he made a few mates and got into trouble on occasion. He would purposely make sure he never got caught sometimes it meant sacrificing someone else. He was trying to just have fun even if it was not clean fun it was his kind of fun. His mother was not shy about her distaste for him. She was constantly finding help at the bottom of a bottle. So it was no surprise when he found in dead in a pool of her own vomit.

This was what she got for hating her own son trying to drink him away. Pathetic hag. But he let his temper get the best of him in that moment. She had blamed the wrong person all this time. It was the guard who had done this to them the guard who caught his father and had him killed. So he did what he had to and had some fun. He set the guard and his quarters on fire. Of course he got caught he was not even trying to be subtle about it. He had acted rashly and now had to pay the price for it.

In Prison now to young to be floated he realized he would have to cover his tracks if he ever got out of here. Though those chances were slim he found others of like mind with him here. He may have made some tolerable friends and got into the occasional fight. He spent a brief stint in solitary and when out he was always careful in taking his revenge so he never got in trouble for it.

Thankfully he never had to worry about review the council slapped on this ridiculous bands and sent him and ninety nine others down to earth to see if it was survivable. He was hardly a fan of the council and the pompous asses who ran it. He had no qualms telling anyone his feelings about it either. Though he was surprised Jaha's own son was among the one hundred. He gladly made the prick know he was an outsider here. He took his time fucking with him since Finn got in the way of fighting him. Though the educated asshole ruined it a bit. He was not going to kill him not yet at least just scare him a bit.

When Bellamy offered him a chance to help run the place if he removed his wrist band he jumped at the chance. He was tasked with getting other to remove it and he was more then willing to help even if it was by force. He is pleased when Bellamy admitted the rescue mission to help get Jasper is just to get the princesses band.

He works hard to survive but when this fog comes at they they are for to take refuge in the drop ship. Jasper who is in pain from his wounds driving him mad. Just one cut and he would be silenced. But the stupid Avengers blocked the door. He was trying to help them a slow death was unkind while a quick death was better. At least in his own opinion less suffering. They saved him or whatever and the fog passed he helped get work done around camp.

Then these assholes had the audacity to accuse him of murdering Wells. God he wished he did it but if he had would he have been stupid enough to not cover his tracks. He had already learned that lesson the hard way. What do they do they beat him and string him up to hang him. Until the girl who did it stepped forward. He would not forget those who did this to him and he would be sure they paid. He gets banished from camp for going after the girl but it was not like he killed her she jumped off a cliff.

In his time away from camp lets just say torture and mayhem ensued and sadly it was to him. He finally was set free but he knew it was with a purpose. So as those around him fell ill he helped a few along getting some blood on his hands. But it was not like they were loyal to him either they helped in his hanging. He slowly takes his revenge on the other but Jasper catches him so he used him as leverage to get Bellamy. He taunts Bellamy and eventually forces him to hang himself. Meanwhile, Raven is under the drop ship floor trying to open the door. When she makes a noise, Murphy fires through the floor, thinking it is Octavia. He wounds Raven but she manages to get the door open anyway and he flees to the higher floor where he uses gunpowder to blow a hole in the dropship and flee. Only to be captured by grounders and tortured for not telling them everything.

But the battle ends and the grounders retreat and he returned to the burnt camp and the drop ship to find an injured Raven. He had to give her credit for having balls to pull the trigger of a empty gun. He offered to help even thought she may not want it. Part of him does not want to die alone. But those avengers came to save the damn day not that he did not mind. He much prefered to survive but god Bellamy and his high horse. He needed to be knocked down a bit. This got him arrested again. Fucking peachy.

Of course the damn avenger come to save Bellamy and stiff him but Bellamy brings him along not because he liked him cause he wants to use him. But hey at least he was free right? He showed them where to go but the unexpected happened as Finn blasted down the place thinking they killed there friends. What a nemb. He tired to stop him but the idiot was well...an idiot. Its only when they see Clarke arrive the idiot ceases his fire. Even back at Jaha they still don't trust him much to his dismay. He like saved Bellamy and Mel your welcome. But noooo saint Finn is even better then him.

So when he took Jaha to his son grave he too the chance of a new adventure. Away from the Avenging Angels.

about
Murphy would not mind a few friends that would not mind being messed with. As far as romantic interests good luck there he has never been one for a serious relationship or stable even.
friendly
There are some people he could stand to deem as friends but this is not something that he has a ton of. If your annoying why would he waste time being around you? If you get that his life comes first to him he might get along with he somewhat decently.
antagonistic
He has quite a few of these maybe some more then a few. But your words really just roll of his shoulders most the time. His mother has said worse to him. With that being said he is abrasive and will tell you how he feels about you. If you get offended he is more than willing to finish any fight started. His has a quick temper but had gotten a small bit better about it.
romantic
It happens. He has had some flings in the past and is not shy about it. He is not the most charming bed mate but he knows how to get the job done. As far as anything serious he has yet to really put the effort in. He is a bit busy with his own self loathing.
other
All family is dead.

Jenna
nicknames: Jennakins
birthday: 3rd of July
pronouns: She
timezone: Eastern
mature threading: Yes please
other characters: Click
about: I like to dance.
favorites
television show: cant chose
movie: lord of the rings
book: harry potter
character: octavia
food: steak
holiday: birthday
season: spring
color: blue
feeling: rested
animal: My dog
person: Me!
Jenna | seventeen | militia | deliquent
PMEmailAIM
^
Aurora
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 03:01 PM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1081 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

user posted image

Congratulations! Welcome to Its Not Rocket Science!
We love what you have done with this character! Please enjoy your stay with us, we can't wait to see your character progress on the site! ♥
PMEmail
^
Bellamy Blake
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 03:03 PM
Bellamy Blake
Delinquent
Played by Aurora
- 186 posts -

Co-leader to the 100
24 years old
- Bob Morley -
Cause I'm fast enough to get in trouble, and not fast enough to get away. I'm old enough to know I'll end up dying, and not young enough to forget again. It's all a fickle game. Life's a fickle game we play.

• Strong Willed • Argumentative •
• Natural Leader • Stubborn •

Bellamy & John Murphy

I'm only coming here to say this: MURPHAMYYY

user posted image

I'm 110% up for any and all plots. Throw whatever you want my way.
PM
^
Raven Reyes
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 03:08 PM
Raven Reyes
Delinquent
Played by Aurora
- 471 posts -

Zero-G Mechanic
19 years old
- Lindsey Morgan -
"You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms." - "Our friends are out there, and you need to go get them." - "You're wrong, Abby. She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die." - "We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and built a brace for yours."

• Resilient • Stubborn •
• Inventive • Resentful •

Raven & John Murphy

So I've always loved that these two were both sassy and a little short fused. Together they could have made one badass team... but you kinda shot that hahaha. Raven tried to use him to protect Finn just before Finn gave himself up. I think eventually she'd forgive him for everything and I'd be interested in working towards that in some plots ♥

pew pew

user posted image
PM
^
Smith Holzer
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 04:28 PM
Smith Holzer
Delinquent
Played by JD
- 148 posts -

Software Engineer
18 years old
- Lily Collins -
Respectfully, shut the fuck up. I'm working.

• Witty • Reckless •
• Clever • Argumentative •

Smith & John Murphy

I'm totally down for all the scavenging adventure mess threads. There's gonna be an overload of sass, definitely. If you're feeling like starting it I'd be happy to jump in :D

PM
^
Calder Amar
 Posted: Feb 4 2017, 05:08 PM
Calder Amar
Delinquent
Played by Mo!
- 154 posts -

Scout / Assassin
19 years old
- Don't worry bout it -
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

• Determined • Violent •
• Adventurous • Manipulative •

Calder & John Murphy

OMFG, yes. I love it! haha. Violent douche bags must stick together. I think at first Calder would be all 'pssh' thinking it's all a show, then fight him and realize Murphy is actually a Grade A Asshole who can back it up, and definitely have some mutual respect going on. I'm totally down to see where it goes! :D
PMAIM
^
Ali
 Posted: Feb 7 2017, 03:26 PM
Ali
Forum Mod
Played by Ali
- 110 posts -

Graduate Gravel Monkey
80 years old
- ;) -
N/A

• Gravel Monkey • Granny •
• Tea Obsessed • Hobbit •

Clarke Griffin & John Murphy

UPS AND DOWNS we definately need these two to interact without - you know- Murphy trying to kill Clarke or anyone else. I can't remember...you know..waht he does...but yes. Lets do some things!

Frankie Hardy & Johnathan Murphy

I imagine Frankie knew him on the Ark a bit but when she met up with him again grew to reaaallly dislike him. She's all for protecting the little people and Murphy is a douche to little people sometimes. I can imagine these two butting heads but also Frankie saving his ass at some point or another.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Delinquents | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play 1SW
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay A New Dawn: The galaxy is yours a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX