INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Open Threads, Join one or start one!
Aurora
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 05:44 PM
Aurora
Admin
Played by myself
- 1078 posts -

Admin / Penguin Tamer
25 years old
- I love you! -
Do people even read these things? God, I hope not. Enjoy all of my word vomit. YOU'RE WELCOME.

• Excitable • Huggable •
• Derpy • Breaks Things •

Open Threads

Have an open thread that has no replies in it yet? Or are you looking for an open thread to jump into and play with someone new? Awesome!

Copy the code below and post it in a reply to add your thread to the list. Just need to replace whatever is in caps to your own content. Every so often we will comb through the replies and delete those that have had others reply to them! The first 15 opens we have listed below will also be in our open scrolls in the menu. Have fun!

Struggling to start?

If you feel you suck at making open threads (like I do), then start with writing down some likely scenarios they’re get themselves into, basically like plotting with yourself and other members can come along and include themselves in with whatever it is your character is doing.

Can they cook? Would they be trying to sneak off to explore somewhere? What do they like to do in their downtime? Could they be doing something for their job? Could they have trouble sleeping one night?

Thing to remember is give plenty of space for a character to introduce themselves into it. You could make your character not aware of their surroundings, or hear a noise and ask who it is. Have something interesting for your character to do, so there’s like an ‘endgame’ for the thread. Maybe it’s something as simple as a short conversation with the newcomer before their shift ends for them to leave. They could be struggling with something which another member can come along and help with to get it fixed. There’s lots of different angles you can work an open thread.

You could make a couple of threads with your character in different scenarios to give members more options to fit in. (For example doing a thread as a delinquent in their camp will mean grounders aren’t likely to come along, but if they had one in a cave or forest you might bump into one!)

Let your creativity go nuts!

CODE
[smallpost][header]Open Thread![/header]
[b]Thread Name:[/b] TITLE
[b]Location:[/b] LOCATION
[b]Description:[/b] WHAT THE THREAD IS ABOUT AND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.
[b]Link:[/b] [url=LINK TO THE THREAD]Click here to go to the thread![/url][/smallpost]
PMEmail
^
Lyanna
 Posted: Jan 3 2017, 08:38 AM
Lyanna
Trikru
Played by Ali
- 13 posts -

Herbalist/Healer
24 years old
- Alicia Vikander -
Holy water cannot help you now Thousand armies couldn't keep me out I don't want your money I don't want your crown See I've come to burn your kingdom down Holy water cannot help you now See I've come to burn your kingdom down And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

• Charming • Cunning •
• Observant • Integrity •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Graveyard
Description: Lyanna has just stumbled across the dropship after the Grounder Army was destroyed. She is alone, but hears something.
Link: Click here to go to the thread!
PM
^
Calder Amar
 Posted: Mar 28 2017, 07:52 PM
Calder Amar
Delinquent
Played by Mo!
- 160 posts -

Scout / Assassin
19 years old
- Tom Felton -
The world is a dangerous place to live, not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.

• Determined • Violent •
• Adventurous • Manipulative •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Karma's a... well, you know
Description: Calder was off exploring/scouting when grounders jumped him and the other scout. Long story short, Calder is totally innocent and alone, exploring a cave when BOOM, he hears a noise. He needs some entertainment! Anyone is welcome, grounder, delinquent, arker.

Another... Open Thread!

Thread Name: See Something, Say Something
Description: Calder has every intention of checking out the Black Market and all the goodies it holds whe he runs right into a girl in the hallway. He's more than pissed and wants to beat her up. What will you do?! Help him out? Stop him?! Has to be someone from the Ark, a delinquinet pre-sky box or an arker!
PMAIM
^
Chloe Rosenburg
 Posted: Apr 13 2017, 10:03 AM
Played by Jenna
- 189 posts -

Mechanic/Ex-Guard
30 years old
- Single -
N/A

• Fiesty • Alcoholic •
• Blunt • Damaged •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: My Daddy Taught Me The Doctor was The Devil
Description: Chloe has injured herself while drunk but her fear of doctors and medical is keeping her from getting herself fixed up.

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Working Hard or Hardly Working
Description: Chloe is fixing up a panel and chatting away while being mildly inappropriate.
PMAIM
^
Cain Carrow
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 04:24 PM
Cain Carrow
Mountain Man
Played by Jenna
- 355 posts -

Vice President
26 years old
- Sebastian Stan -
I'm in the de-details with the devil So now the world can never get me on my level I just gotta get you off the cage I'm a young lover's rage Gonna need a spark to ignite

• Charming • Dark •
• Blunt • Sinister •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Paper Work
Description: He is enjoying he new job as president minus the paper work and annoying pranks of his sister.

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Wishful Thinking
Description: Care for a drink?
PMAIM
^
Frankie Hardy
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:48 PM
Frankie Hardy
Delinquent
Played by Ali
- 21 posts -

Militia
17 years old
- Clare Bowen -
I can see your eyes staring into mine, But it's a battlefield and you're on the other side. You can throw your words, sharper than a knife, And leave me cold in another house on fire. I lay low, lay low and watch the bridges burn I lay low, lay low. What more could I have done?

• Caring • Prankster •
• Brave • Hot-Headed •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Sweet Company
Description: Frankie is bored out her mind doing patrols, so starts singing! Come join in or give her weird looks or give her a fright! Open to Delinquents and Grounders!
PM
^
Ripley Joans
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 03:53 PM
Ripley Joans
Mountain Woman
Played by Ali
- 71 posts -

Medical Officer
27 years old
- Its Complicated -
My hands wrapped around the stick shift Swerving on the 405, I can never keep my eyes Off this My neck, the feeling of your soft lips Illuminated in the light, bouncing off the exit signs I missed All we do is drive All we do is think about the feelings that we hide All we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign Sick and full of pride All we do is drive And California never felt like home to me And California never felt like home And California never felt like home to me Until I had you on the open road and now we're singing Your laugh, echoes down the hallway Carves into my hollow chest, spreads over the emptiness It's bliss It's so simple but we can't stay Overanalyze again, would it really kill you if we kissed? All we do is drive All we do is think about the feelings that we hide All we do is sit in silence waiting for a sign Sick and full of pride All we do is drive And California never felt like home to me And California never felt like home And California never felt like home to me Until I had you on the open road and I was singing

• Loyal • Unforgiving •
• Honest • Fierce •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Fight like a Girl!
Description: Ripley is trapped in medical and the Mountain is being over run by ALIE's chipped. Either give Ripley a hand or take her captive and prepare to take her to ALIE! Open to Arkers, Delinquents or Mountain Men!
PM
^
Dana Manning
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 10:51 AM
Dana Manning
Delinquent
Played by Ali
- 17 posts -

Mechanic
17 years old
- Daisy Ridley -
I won't just survive Oh, you will see me thrive Can't write my story I'm beyond the archetype I won't just conform No matter how you shake my core 'Cause my roots, they run deep, oh

• Brave • Defensive •
• Kind • Anxious •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Fault Compressor
Description: A storm has hit camp and the generator has gone out. Dana's gone outside to try fix it. Maybe give her a hand?- open to Delinquents!
PM
^
Raven Reyes
 Posted: Jun 26 2017, 04:47 PM
Played by Sissy
- 475 posts -

Zero-G Mechanic
19 years old
- Lindsey Morgan -
"You are the most beautiful broom in a broom closet of brooms." - "Our friends are out there, and you need to go get them." - "You're wrong, Abby. She stopped being a kid the day you sent her down here to die." - "We all have battle scars, Finn. Suck it up and built a brace for yours."

• Resilient • Stubborn •
• Inventive • Resentful •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: Dropship? More like bash shit.
Description: Season 1 - Raven's attempting to build herself a work tent, noises in the forest have her on alert and she's close to hitting someone with a thick branch. Open to delinquents or grounders!
PM
^
Bennett Woodford
 Posted: Jun 27 2017, 12:14 PM
Played by Aurora
- 199 posts -

Mechanic
40 years old
- David Tennant -
Can I tell you about the time I got my leg stuck in a rabbit hole? Let me tell you, it's nothing like the books said. Rabbits apparently bite too.

• Dork • Dorky •
• Dorkier • Dorkiest •

Open Thread!

Thread Name: I'll be waiting outside
Description: He's seriously missing his daughter and not in his usual derpy mood. Anything to cheer him up would be welcomed!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Member Services | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play
1SW War Is Brewing
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX