INRS
A Semi-AU 'THE 100' Roleplay
Open Threads ►

Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science!

Both canon and original characters are welcomed unless Murphy does not like you! We are a no word count just try to spell better than Murphy, freestyle shipper, application, semi-au roleplay set in the fictional universe of The 100 were the awesomeness of murphamy totally exists. Inspired by the CW television series and Kass Morgan books. Our site has been around since June 2015!We have yet to get floated!

The site is a liquid timeline, meaning you can do threads wherever you want within the sites timeline Especially Murphamy ones. Only thing we ask is that you try not to go ahead of the latest events in the site plot, which is to the end of Season 3 currently. You can play out scenes from the show, or you can go off and do your own thing. You have the freedom to do as you please. As Bellamy Blake puts it: "Whatever the hell we want!"

The question is...
How far will you go to survive or protect the ones you care about?

Add Reply

Andrea Star, Aurora | F | 17 | Candice Accola
Andie Star 1
 Posted: Jun 24 2015, 01:52 PM
Andie Star 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- -1 posts -

Communications Tech
19 years old
- Candice Accola -
See our world is slowly dying, I'm not wasting no more time, Don't think I could believe you, Yah, you never said a word, You didn't send me no letter, Don't think I could forgive you, Yah when there'll just be silence, And when life will be over, Don't think you will forgive you

• Friendly • Bossy •
• Quirky • Dramatic •

Andrea 'Andie' Star
basics
full name: Andrea Star
nicknames: Andie, Little Star
date of birth: 5th November
place of birth: Gov-Sci Station, Ark
current residence: Arkadia, Earth
languages: English
member group: Arker
playby: Candice Accola
for a request?: Nope
relationships
sexual orientation: Pansexual
romantic orientation: Makes up romantic situations in her own head
parents:
Alderic Star (Father)
Constance Star (Mother)
siblings: None
children: None
other family: Avery & Hutton ♥
relationship status: Single
current partner: None
past partners: Open
future partners: Ultreia
personality
likes: Technology, flowers, new food, berries, sweet things, nice people, laughing, exploring, doing a good job
dislikes: Mean lumps, sour food, hurting herself, seeing sad people, getting lost, failing
Yah, you never said a word
For christs sake call me Andie, or as my parents would say "Little Miss Star". I hate being called Andrea so much. Seriously, don't do it. That was the name used for when I got in trouble… which was a pretty regular occurrence. There is a fine line between thinking outside of the box and breaking rules apparently. Who knew? I'm told I was an exceptional child, my IQ surpassed that of my peers and I advanced much faster than the majority. I was told repeatedly how this was a gift, but really it was a god damn curse. I was constantly bored and felt completely unfulfilled academically. I would much rather skip class and hang out in the library. Which I did, on many occasions.
You didn't send me no letter
From as young as I can remember I had a thing for technology. I loved playing with it, taking it apart (Very much against my parents wishes) and attempting to put it back together again. I remember it started off with simple code and formulas. Decrypting parents work files on their tablets, manipulating information, restricting what was sent out and received. Simple stuff. Parents had no clue how I managed it so it was very frustrating for them to try and keep me away from technology. Especially since our day to day lives consisted of a need to use it. Heck, even our damn apartment door is controlled by an intercom which linked to the Arks mainframe.
Don't think I could forgive you
My dad wanted me to become a scientist like him. He used to sit me down every night and give me lessons on the molecular structure of anything and everything. He started to teach me about radiation and mutations caused by it but we never quite finished it. I hated being told what to do and what I should be. I hated expectations and so I applied for a communications technician apprenticeship. My dad was more than disappointed, but whatever. I was one big disappointment after another for him. I was certain he wanted a boy, calling me Andie was as close to a male as he was ever going to get with me. I was all woman thank you very much.
See our world is slowly dying
I generally had a decent upbringing, it was boring really. I hated school with a passion. They were morons and the teachers had no idea what they were talking about. I had corrected them more than enough times. One good thing to come out of all that was my best friend. Seriously that girl has been the only source of amusement for me for the majority of my life. I met her when we were both around 6. We would debate about everything and everything. She was just a tad older than me but age really didn't matter, we both completed schooling earlier so we got into our apprenticeships earlier too.
I'm not wasting no more time
I showed my bestie my world and she showed me hers. Together we had practically become unstoppable. It started off pretty innocently, we used to set off fake guard alarms, lock people into parts of the station or keep others locked out. Once we managed to get the chancellor locked in his quarters for a good few hours. Everyone on the Ark found out about him getting trapped. We did it, we laughed so hard that day. We loved our little pranks, bestie loved being taught how to manipulate technology like this. I loved showing her. She taught me so many cool things too, mostly medical practices and how to play with the boys but I wasn't so interested in the latter. However I was definitely eager to learn from her, even if I didn't use the knowledge I still wanted it.
Don't think I could believe you
There was a guy in class I always really liked, but he never seemed to like me back. It was a super huge girl crush, I got hold of his medical records and used to watch him using the live security camera footage. Nothing too crazy, just sort of watch from a distance since I couldn't have him. I really did like him so was super crushed to find out he liked some other skank in class. Whatever, I had all sorts of guys fawn over me, I was only ever interested in him though.
Yah when there'll just be silence
If I was so good why was I pissed? My bestie is in the skybox and it was partially my fault. She started hacking into the mainframe and rooting into high security information. I had taught her that, but never showed her how to cover her tracks and hide her location. She got caught out and sent to the skybox. She never told them where she had learned how to do that and thank god really, I would have been in the skybox and floated too.
And when life will be over
She’s been in there for two years now and I visited her tons, so when they told me there's a quarantine and I could no longer see her I was pretty pissed. Then they had the gall to ask for my help on working with communications after they had fucked up the systems and sent all the juvenile delinquents to Earth! Good news is I can see my besties vitals every day and pray to god some idiot down there knows how to bring communications back up their end. I’ll do what I can from my side but I’m feeling pretty hopeless.
Don't think you will forgive you.
about
Andie is a mini genius with little to no social skills. She's like an energetic puppy which you might find endearing or annoying. She's absolutely awful at keeping her emotions in check and often has little outbursts. It's highly probable she has some form of diagnosed ADD (attention deficit disorder) which pairs well with her anxiety. She's a wonderful mess.
friendly
Literally anyone whose nice to her automatically becomes one of her besties. She's energetic and loves making friends. She's not super great with social queues but does try her best not to be overwhelming for some. She's very much into touching and hugging.
antagonistic
Mean lumps. Killian has proven to be on this list so far. Really though Andie can't hate a person, she just doesn't have it in her. She believes everyone has a good side. Really depends on the circumstances and the situation to bring it out of them.
romantic
Andie is like the most useless thing ever when it comes to romance. She stalked a guy back on the Ark because she just couldn't take the hint. It broke her heart when it didn't work out the way she'd hoped. On the ground she's not really been focusing on finding love. Its been more fun just exploring and figuring out what to do with herself since her job has become null basically.
other
Avery and Hutton are her closest friends. She's still bumbling her way through life and always up for some fun and exciting plots!

aurora
nicknames: rora, super-satan
birthday: 13 may
pronouns: she/her/that thing
timezone: est / gmt-5
contact: site pm (notifies me on my phone via email) and aim (dannidorrito)
preferred narrative: 3rd person but okay to write in 1st or 2nd if asked.
preferred wordcount: I find around 300 words / two paragraphs / rapidfire is best but can do any length of posts.
triggers: mostly okay to thread out whatever, I'll let you know if something makes me uncomfortable.
mature threading: I'm all for smut, bring it on.
other characters: All my babies are found here
about: (My longer intro is found here!) hello! so I'm a brit who moved to canada. I pretty much made this site to have fun with friends back when 100 sites were seriously lacking, it's been awesome to watch it grow! everyone else who plays on here are the real winners though, seriously love you all ♥
my links
thread tracker: INRS posts Trello
development forum: Aurora
keeping track: Aurora's Index
graphics: Crackship requests
coding: Thread codes & post templates
favorites
television show: Definitely not The 100...
movie: Marvel things are my life rn.
book: Darren Shan - Demonata Series
character: Janitor from Scrubs
song: This song/video has become a guilty obsession
food: Spaghetti Bolognese and anything sweet
holiday: Easter!
season: Summer
color: Purple
feeling: Excited or in pain from plots
animal: Foxes
person: My significant other, even if he does drive me crazy sometimes
Aurora | Nineteen | Communications Technician (Engineer) | Arker

PM
^
Jenna
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 11:00 PM
Jenna
Admin
Played by Jenna
- 392 posts -

Lurking
Timeless years old
- King Bob -
N/A

• Awesome • Epic •
• Ridiculous • Silly •

user posted image
Congratulations!
Welcome to It's Not Rocket Science! user posted image
Aurora, we're happy to inform you that you have been accepted to INRS. We absolutely love what you have done with this character! It's great that you've joined us and we can't wait to see the development of your character on the site! ♥
PMAIM
^
Hutton S. Woodford
 Posted: Jul 19 2015, 03:51 PM
Played by Ali
- 144 posts -

Student/Teacher
18 years old
- Single -
I've tried to leave it all behind me But I woke up and there they were beside me And I don't believe it but I guess it's true Some feelings, they can travel too Oh there it is again, sitting on my chest Makes it hard to catch my breath I scramble for the light of change You're always on my mind You're always on my mind And I never minded being on my own Then something broke in me and I wanted to go home To be where you are But even closer to you, you seem so very far And now I'm reaching out with every note I sing And I hope it gets to you on some pacific wind Wraps itself around you and whispers in your ear Tells you that I miss you and I wish that you were here

• Intelligent • Shy •
• Friendly • Rambler •

Hutton & Andie
Yasssss Andie can definetly be the little bit of fun in Hutton's life she needs. I imagine Andie could make her laugh (for the first time in ages) and maybe Andie can show Hutton the ropes of hacking and then Hutton can teach Andie about rocks (which may put Andie to sleep but Hutton won't mind, its the only thing she really can talk about foreeever). Just imagine the shinanigans they'll get up to on the ground! "ooo look at that rock" "Hutton not now seriously" XD
PM
^
Eros Fox
 Posted: Jul 20 2015, 04:41 PM
Eros Fox
Archived
Played by Jenna
- 221 posts -

Ark Guard
24 years old
- Complicated -
Some legends are told Some turn to dust or to gold But you will remember me Remember me for centuries And just one mistake Is all it will take We'll go down in history Remember me for centuries

• Honorable • Self-Concious •
• Witty • Tough •

Eros & Andie
I am positive these two must have crossed paths on the ark maybe had a friendly relationship of sorts growing up. She could come to have a problem with him since her friend Avery was locked up. He may not be the guard who did it but he is a guard. So now it;s more of a friendly at times but a bit of hate? ideas? yay nay?

PMAIM
^
Chloe Rosenburg
 Posted: Feb 2 2016, 10:54 AM
Played by Jenna
- 189 posts -

Mechanic/Ex-Guard
30 years old
- Single -
N/A

• Fiesty • Alcoholic •
• Blunt • Damaged •

Chloe & @Andie Star
Well aren't you just a cute little button. You probably would hate how blunt Chloe is but she would love your chirpy bubbly side when she is not drinking her sorrows away. Drunk Chloe may be rude.

PMAIM
^
Enzo Fontaine 1
 Posted: Sep 23 2016, 06:34 AM
Played by N
- 44 posts -

Teacher
23 years old
- Francisco Lachowski -
N/A

• Trustworthy • Heartbroken •
• Interested • Pacifist •

Lolol he's willing to help Andie learn some French! But he'll be all srs face and will try to get her to concentrate for sureee.
PM
^
Andie Star 1
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 03:41 PM
Andie Star 1
Archived
Played by Aurora
- -1 posts -

Communications Tech
19 years old
- Candice Accola -
See our world is slowly dying, I'm not wasting no more time, Don't think I could believe you, Yah, you never said a word, You didn't send me no letter, Don't think I could forgive you, Yah when there'll just be silence, And when life will be over, Don't think you will forgive you

• Friendly • Bossy •
• Quirky • Dramatic •

I have a multi-shipper!

So this is probably long overdue but I finally made myself a multi-shipper to keep track of all the characters I play! If you're looking to plot with any of my characters please post over there!

I posted the link below. Don't be shy to also send me PM's with plot ideas and whatever else you want. I'm always available for fun and pain!

user posted image

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Character Applications | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply

Affiliates
RPG-D The 100 Role Play
1SW War Is Brewing
UNTIL DAYLIGHT: POST-APOC, TLOU BASED Relashio! The Hobbit Roleplay
Age of Heroes
deadmentellnotales
Tagging
// @Name - [*url=link]thread title[/url*]
Can be used to tag someone or advertise a wanted/open thread!
Distant Fantasies Shadowplay a resource community Welcome to the Ground AAL
SKIN BY WHAT KATY DID @ SHINE. CFS BY BLACK, CODE TAG BY JAWN, CBOX TOGGLE BY KISMET.

CHATBOX
ICCBOX